Work front

Vijay's Pov
Today while I was seeing some paperworks someone came to my cabin .He had thick blonde hair and his neck had chain with a skull locket.To be frank he was very scary...But as for me I wasn't afraid of anyone...He sat in front of me and started talking about the factory which was to be constructed...
'Vijay sir I am Nandu'he said..
"Ok what do you want"I asked him...
"So let me come to the point I am planning to construct a factory here...."
Before he could say any furthur I interrupted him...
"Oh that,I have submitted the reports and you cannot construct a factory here because it will effect the soil fertility and will cause problems for the farmers so I have rejected the approval "I said doing my work...
"Sir but it will create a profit of about 2 crore and I will make sure you get 10%  of it.Also I will make sure you get some more benefits ....but all this can happen only if you cooperate with us...."he said in a buttering tone.
I suddenly grew angry
"Get out" I said angrily...
"Sir sir sir, please understand  all this will benefit you only otherwise I know how to cause trouble"he said.
"Oh will you let's see how" I said
"Now leave" I shoved him away saying this and he went off without causing any furthur problems....
I was so much pissed...