chapter 2

"Rose, Mr. Styles wants to see you in his office." Sofia smiled at me, we had gotten close the first day I came to work here. My first day was yesterday. I smiled and thanked her then went to Mr. Styles office. Once I reached his door I knocked but not before breathing in heavily still shaken up by yesterdays events.

"Unless Sofia sent you move along" I heard the beautiful British accept yet he said it in a monotone voice. I turned the door nob slowly and walked in. As soon as he saw it was me he start smirking that angelic smirk that makes my stomach, turn in a good way. "Hey, princess I forgot to ask you a lot yesterday." He rolled back slightly in his seat and patted his knee gesturing for me to sit on it.

I stood there with wide eyes, "M-Mr. Styles that is highly inappropriate." I stuttered and started to play with my hands,nervously.

He chuckled softly at my reaction, "Remember what i said yesterday? I own your ass, your cute little ass." He laughed softly and stared at my ass. Why does he have to be so damn irresistible? I slowly walked over and sat on his lap but not putting all my weight on him scared I will crush him. "Princess, you are literally like a feather you don't need to hold up your body weight." I relax onto him which makes him turn me around to straddle him. "Much better." he held me close against him.

"What questions?" I ask trying to take the attention off of my dripping core that was aching for him. He smiled and let his arms snake around my waist. His hands found there way to my ass and squeezed it tightly. He left his hands on my ass, I squealed slightly when he squeezed it.

He chuckled, "Well hm.. remember these questions or you get punished" He winked and I gulped. "Are you single? If not who are you dating? Where do you live? and are you a virgin ?" he sat back in his chair, relaxed.

"Um you don't need to know any of the answers to those questions." I tried to get up but his grip was to strong on me. He looked a little angry

"Answer the damn questions." He said in the 'do as I say or else' tone. The only reason i decide not to argue is because I need the money .(since he is rich they pay interns)

"Why do you want to know? but the answers are yes; Across the street yellow house; no" I sigh hating myself for letting him control me.

He smiled knowing I am wrapped around his finger. "I want to know because it will make it a lot less guilty when I fuck you." He smirked when he saw me gulp.

_____________________________________________

I walked into my empty house well I thought, my brother was home fucking some chick. "GET YOUR OWN DAMN HOUSE FOR THIS CRAP!" I yell out and sit my purse and keys on the kitchen table . I go watch some tv trying to block out the noise. The doorbell goes off, "DONT WORRY I WILL GET IT FUCKERS" I laugh to myself and walk towards the door. When I open it I see Luke's friend Michael, "Hey, Mikey, Luke is kind of busy at the moment" I say as I let him in then point upstairs to the bed squeaking. Michael laughs then just starts watching TV. He is more like family than a friend by now I don't know why he even knocks anymore.

By the time Luke came out with some whore probably it was 10:00 pm. "Damn took you long enough." 5 hours since I have been home.

"Aye we didn't just have sex! After that we took a shower but end up having sex and have to take another shower and kept repeating..." he trailed off then walked her out the door. Well bye forever to that girl. "Ready to go to the club?" Luke ask Michael and he just nods.

"By cuter Hemmings "he giggled and left my house. Great just me.. my mom was in England for a whole month and Luke goes out everynight so its nothing I'm not use to. I figured I would just shower and go to bed.

After showering and getting dressed I went downstairs to turn the lights off. As soon as I started to walk upstairs I heard A knock, it is 12:00 am who is knocking at this hour?! I look threw the peephole and see a drunk Harry. This is why he wanted my address? Really? I open the door "What do you want Harry?" I sigh.

"I'm hornnyy" He slurs and invites himself in. He picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter. He starts to...hug me? 'wow good job harry' I think to myself.

"Then why are you here?" I hop off the counter but only to be pressed against it by a drunk Harry. "Harry let go I will drive you home but you can't stay" I brush him off of me and start to walk away, but he grabs my wrist and turns me around. He smirks and presses himself against me then puts me back on the counter and presses is boner against the inside of my thigh (we have short counters0

"H-harr-"

"It's daddy to you" He looks at me angrily. Damn why is he so mad?

"Why are you so mad?" I say sassily not caring if he is my boss anymore. He holds onto my pajama shorts, as if ready to pull them off at any moment.

"I AM FUCKING MAD BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LETTING ME DO WHAT I WANT WITH YOU! NO GIRLS EVER REJECT ME! I COULD BE GETTING FUCKED RIGHT NOW BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOUR DAMN ASS AND I WANT TO FUCK YOU SO JUST LET ME FUCK YOU AND THEN I CAN FUCKING LEAVE" he blows up but backs away so he doesn't spit in my face

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT WANTING TO BE USED AS YOUR DOLL, YOUR SEX DOLL! YOU ARE EXTREMELY ATTRACITVE AND SOMETIMES I GET WET AT THE THOUGHT OF YOU" Note to self; don't say that again. "BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A HORNY BASTARD!" I hop off the counter and run upstairs into my room and lay down then yell "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCKING DOOR IS SO USE IT" I hear footsteps and sigh when I see Harry standing in the door . "Why are you still here?" I sigh.

He walks over in just boxers and lays down beside me. "I am drunk I am staying here" I knew that was bull because he sobered up while screaming. I could tell by the way he stopped slurring and wobbling. He wraps his arms around me and I relaxed at his touch. He smiled and cuddled me. "Goodnight, Princess"

"Goodnight, Harry" I close my eyes.

"Don't you mean daddy? Say it please babygirl,I  want to hear it come from your soft lips" He turns me around and kisses my lips softly as if i could break any moment.

I sigh knowing he wont stop until I do "Goodnight, daddy" I feel him harden under me but he smiles anyway.

"Good girl" he smirks, kisses my forehead, and holds me close as we both soon fall asleep.

Hey llamas this took over 2 hours to write I ALSO MADE IT LONGER TOOOO! please comment feedback and message me if you want!~Abby