chapter 9

Harrys POV

I am going to tell Rose I love her. I have too or I can't live with myself. At the moment she is asleep cuddling me while I play with her hair. The next thing I know she is running to the bathroom. I run tot he bathroom and hold her hai up while she pukes, I continue rubbing her back like before. "Shh Princess it'll be alright." I get her cleaned up then we go back to bed and she just lays there in my arms not sleeping.

"Harry?" I noticed she had a crack in her voice like she has been  crying. She has been! My poor babygirl.

"Yes princess?" I lift her chin up to face me and kiss the tears away.

"I-I'm scared" She starts balling and I hug her close to my chest. Maybe as close as possible.

"Aww princess, I am nervous but it will all be fine. Okay? We will have a perfect little family." I smiled to myself at the thought of little Rose/Harry's running around.AWWWWWW.

"B-But my brother....my mom..."i cut her off

"Baby, you are 19 you will be fine!" I hug her so tight she may not be able to breath. "Princess I have something to tell you...." I could see the fear in her eyes "no baby it's not bad!" I quickly say and her eyes showed relief. She nodded for me to go on. "Rose Maria Hemmings I know I can be an ass, and a lot of other names, but I just can't help it. That is my personality. I try so hard not to be an asss to you. Wanna know why?" she nods her head slowly. "Because Princess...I love you with all my heart, and I am going to love this baby like that too"

"Harry, I love you too" she grinned widely and kissed me soft yet passionately.

-----

Rose POV

"Because Princess...I love you with all my heart, and I am going too love this baby like that too" I was so happy he said that! I love him so much but I didn't want him to yell at me or something.

"Harry, I love you too" I grinned widely and kissed him softly yet passionately.

Finally....things may turn out okay for me once... but I still have to tell Luke and mom...

SORRY ITS SHORT! I hope you like it! comment and vote pleasee