chapter 4

(A/N- please comment feedback!)

Rose POV

I was walking towards thr alley trying to get home from work and it was the shortest way to get home.

"Hey there cutie" A man around 25, bald with a lot of tattoos came up to me. He smirked up at me then pushed me against a wall to kiss my neck. "so lovely why are you walking here alone? trying to be a bad girl? because bad girls get punished baby" he smirked and started feeling me threw my pants

"Let go of me!" I screamed and cried trying to get loose but nothing was working. I kept screaming and crying until he spoke up and I looked confused.

"I will let go but first ROSE WAKE UP!" he started shaking me and that's when I jolted up to see Harry shaking me "Princess, what's wrong? what happened?" he held me close to him tightly

"Wh-When I was 17 I got raped in an alley and the nightmares come back sometimes." I sob into his chest remembering every second of it.

"Shh, babygirl, I got you now its okay they'll never hurt you again, princess" he rubs my back trying to calm me down. We just cuddle for a while until I realize my brothers home. Shit please tell me he went to michaels.

"Harry?" I look up at his beautiful face.

"yes babygirl" he smiles at me then kisses my cheek

"I think my brother, Luke, is home" I try to think if he heard us having sex. nah he wouldn't have been back that early he stays until like 9:00 am.

"It's okay, that doesn't bother me, he is probably a fuckboy isn't he?" he chuckled softly.

"Yep very much." I smile and rest my head on his chest. " I need a shower babeeeee" I purposely dragged out the babeeee.

He smiles at me, "you're adorable and you know taking one together would save water, baby" he winked.

I giggled, "you can come if you want." As soon as I said that he hops up and starts getting undressed.

"well since you wont stop begging" he winked then walked over to me and started pulling up my shirt. "let me help you with these" he whispered in my ear seductively . I moaned softly. I let him take off my clothes then we went to the bathroom connected to my room. We both got into the shower, but he immediately went for my sweet spot. sucking harshly.

"h-harry I actually need a shower" I moan and throw my head back in pleasure. He ignored my comment and started rubbing my clit in circular motions. "shit...." I moan

"come on babygirl I know you want to cum for daddy" his words made me weak so he was basically holding me up. he insterted a finger into me going in and out at a fast pace. "Please princess daddy wants to taste his babygirl. Did I make you this wet baby?" He kisses my eck continuing to finger me

"Y-yes daddy" I Moan loudly. I start shaking "imaabout to-AHHH" I cum all over his hand. he took his finger and licked it, moaning at the taste.

"so sweet babygirl" he winked. I turned off the shower and dried off quickly. "what are you rushing for baby?" he looked confused.

"I want to ride you" he looked at me wide eyed then smirked

"This body is yours babygirl, ride it all you want" I smirked and that was the start officially of me and harrys hidden more than friends with benefits.

HEY LLAMAS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK BABES-Abbyxx