chapter 17

it was Monday and I was on my way to work. I did my usual morning routine getting everyone coffee but it was interrupted by the secretary at the front desk. "Rose, honey, Mr. Styles would like to see you" She gave me a small smile.

"Thank you" I smiled softly and went to  Harry's office. ughhhhh. I arrive at Harry's office and knock on the door

"Come in" I could hear his smirk.  I walked in and there he was smirking, propped up onto his desk. "Hello, babygirl" he came over to lock the door then kiss me. I didn't kiss back which made him angry. "kiss me back. now." I kissed him back scared of what he will do. "That's a good girl" he smirked "Daddy didn't like seeing his babygirl with someone else Saturday." he held my chin making sure I looked at him.

I jerked my face and looked away. "I'm not your babygirl. I am his  babygirl."

"You. are. my. fucking. babygirl. go break up with Michael. now or you lose this job." he said sternly

I stood there in shock, while crying my eyes out. I grabbed my phone and texted it to mikey since I am a coward and I don't trust my voice. "I fucking hate you so mu-much" I cry even harder.

Harry comes over and wraps his arms around me. I start punchinh his chest but he doesn't budge and I just gave up and cry in his chest for the rest of the day. When it was time to go home I walked out and said "I will forever hate you for this" and walked out sadly all the way home

little did Harry know I sent a message after that saying "Harry made me do that we are still being together I promise, love you" I was just crying at the though of it. Go me!