Chapter 20

"Rose!!" Harry yells from downstairs. It has been officially a month since I left Michael. Never been happier. I start walking downstairs to see Harry sitting on the couch laying down.

 "Yes?" I walk over to him and raise my eyebrow. He pats his chest for me to come lay down with him. I roll my eyes playfully and lay down on top  of him.

 "Did you just roll your eyes at me, kitten?" He smirks and raises an eyebrow. I giggle softly and nod, biting my lip. "hmm well...I think you need a punishment" My eyes go wide. He smirks and begins tickling me. "

 'Harry!!" I laugh and begin squirming around trying to get away from his grip. "AH STOPP I'll DO ANYthiNG"  he paused for a minute but kept me laying down.

 "Hm, how about a 'Harry is the best boyfriend in the world?" He smirked softly at me and got his fingers ready to tickle me.

"Well that would be lying." I smirked and bit my lip knowing what was coming next." He scoffed and begin tickling me again. "FINE. Harry is the is the best boyfriend ever" I say between laughs and me squirming. 

"Thanks,babe" he kissed my nose and stopped. "You're the best to I guess"

I playfully acted hurt and got off of him and pouted. "Hmpf. No more kisses for you then." I begin walking back upstairs. Harry ran off the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist, smothering his face in my neck. 

"Babe. Baby. Kitten. Princess. Babygirl, I loooooveee you" He kissed my neck between every word. I smiled and turned around in his arms.

"I love you too."

EWW ITS ONLY @279 WORDS THIS CHAPTER SUCKS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN iN THE WRITING MOOD THIS WEEK AnD DON't KNOW WHAt ELSE TO DO 

- ABbie 

so sorry babes