Chapter 19

It has been a week since I broke up with him and shockingly I didn't feel that bed. I don't know if that was even real love, it's different with Harry. I don't know if I love Harry, it's just different. I was walking to Harry's office since he called for me. I knock on door in a pattern so he knows its me. What? he has a lot of people that want to go into his office.

"Come in, Babe" I talk in and he is looking very stressed down at some papers.

"Hey" I walk over and he picks up the paper so he can still look at them while scooting out. I sit in his lap while he is biting his lip, stress-fully. He places his head on my back and one arm around my waist not taking his eyes off the papers, "You okay?" 

"Yeah, fine I just need a break from all this paperwork" He places the papers on his desk and moved me to face sideways so i he can see me. He plants a kiss on my shoulder and sighs. I smile at him and lean into him, I was feeling a little cuddly today. 

 "I'm sorry." I give him a sympathetic smile. He just hugs me tightly against him pressing another kiss against my shoulder. "I have a question."

 "Yes, love?" he  looks me in the eyes, eyebrow raised.

 "Why have you been so much...nicer? " I tried to word it and not be mean.

"I realized you probably didn't want me because I was being harsh and hurtful," He pauses for a minute then continues. "I also realized how much I care about you. You don't treat people you care about that bad." He smiled still looking at me.

"Well thank you. I'm still your babygirl though, right?" I really like that nickname.

"Yes, and babe you better call me daddy when I tell you to." He winks and places a hand on my knees pulling me impossibly close. He whispered something into my neck so I could barely hear

"I love you, Rose"

"I love you too...daddy" I giggled and winked at him

YO 2ND CHAPTER BACK BOOOMM BABBBBBBES KEEP COMMENTING AND votiNG PLS