chapter 7

Rose POV

Harry just said he was coming here since he took the day off of work for me, awh how sweet, not the time. He is getting a pregnancy test on the way. I am so nervous. I am to young. Shit Luke. I hear him right now. I walk downstairs to see him ando Michael eating the whole kitchen, basically.

"Hey, cutest Hemmings" Michael laughs but Luke glares. I walk in front of Michael to get an apple but instead he grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him swaying me back and forth. I was facing Luke and he looked like he wanted to kill. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT" I rush out of Michaels grip and run to the door, open it to see Harry with a bag of pregnancy test. I smile nervously at him "Come in" he walks in the door and kisses my cheek. Woah slightly PDA.

"who is this? new fuckboy?" Luke snarled I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Actually, no, more like new boyfriend." Harry gave him the middle finger and walked with me upstairs. Luke stood there frozen the whole time. I blushed and then took the test from his hand. "It'll be alright babygirl" he kissed my forehead.

"B-but what if it isn't" I frown and lay on his shoulder.

"I promise it will be."

I sighed and went to pee on a stick, well 4 sticks. We had to wait 5 minutes for each of them.

"Wanna make out for 5 minutes?" Harry winked. I giggled then straddled him, he started barely kissing my lips.

I pouted "kiss me already" he kissed me harder and we started making out for what seemed like a second then the timer went off.

I sighed nervously, got off of his lap and walked over to the test results.

 I then looked at Harry "Harry I'm......."

CLIFFHANGERRR PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND VIEW BECAUSE I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO UPDATE UNLESS I GET OVER 5 OF EACH BUT I LIKE UPDATING IT SO I ALWAYS END UP UPDATING ANYWAYS-ABBYXX