Chapter 20

Harry's pov

Today I planned on proposing to rose, she's the love of my life. I don't know what I'd do without her  I know I was awful to her...I just hope she can forgive me.

"Baby!"

"Coming, Harry!" She walked down the stairs looking lovely as ever. "Yes?"

"Let's go on a walk, okay?" I reached out for her hand and she gladly took mine.

We started walk out the door hand in hand. I had the box in my left pocket, I didn't plan too big because I know she doesn't like me going overboard on this stuff. I planned it simple, but cute. We're going to go down to the park she always talked about going to as a kid. And there I have it set up were this little girl comes up to ask if she will be her mom. A bit extreme I know, but you see Rose always wanted a baby and turns out she can't have any. I adopted the little girl yesterday and her social worker knew about it so they agreed to help.

"Baby? You know how we talked about adopting? Since you know..." I kiss her hand softly as I speak.

"Yeah, why?" She looked a little confused.

"Well, we're going to go to the park you went to ask a kid so you can see what age we want to adopt." Her smile instantly brightened. She adores kids it's adorable.

Once we reach the park we sit on a bench watching the kids play on the playground. I see Carly [the little girl] start to walk up to us, she looked a little nervous.

"H-hi..miss?" She tapped on Rose's knee. Rose looked down and smiled at her.

"Yes ? Hi!" Carly started playing with her fingers while I watched them both with a smile.

"I-i was wondering can you be my mama?" She gave Rose the puppy dog eyes. Rose looked startled and started stuttering.

"W-well honey I'd love to be but..you wouldn't officially have a father..." Since we weren't married.

"What about the man beside you?" She pointed to me and I gave her a small smile.

"Well you see,princess. He's my boyfriend not my husband so he wouldn't be your father just yet.

"Oh.. The little girl looked down acting disapointed. That's my que. I stood up and got on one knee.

"Rose, I love you so so much! I've loved you since day one. I know I was awful to you, I can never repay you for that. This little girl, is already ours. I went and adopted her yesterday to surprise you with this, what I'm trying to say is, will you marry me? And be the mother to this amazing little girl and I the father?" She was in tears while nodding.

"Yes!!! I love you Harry!" I placed the ring on her finger and stood up spinning her around. Carly giggled and clapped her hands.

"Yay! Mama and papa!" I chuckled and picked Carly up.

"Mom meet Carly, carly meet your new mother." Carly grabbed on to rose and hugged her tightly [carly is 3] Rose took Carly in her arms and spun her around. And everyone gets a happily ever after...I got my rose and my little Carly...she got me and little Carly...look at my non perfect amazing family.

THE FREAKING END

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IT SUCKS