CHAPTER 3

Ezreal had been laying in his bed while texting you, he didn't know why, but sending you that first text was the most anxiety inducing thing he had done in quite a while. But seeing how quickly you had responded to him caused those worries to melt away. The boy had a soft spot for you, that much was obvious, and texting you brought back his many fond memories and feelings from the times you spent together. He was quite smitten with you back in the day, he adored you and made it quite obvious, you were always oblivious, perhaps he wasn't being forward enough? Or perhaps you thought that was just how the boy was, loving to everyone he deemed a friend. Though he supposed that wasn't entirely wrong.

Ezreal was hugging one of his many pillows, his heart drumming a bit faster than before, his face dusted pink. It had been a while since he had felt this way, since the last time the two of you spoke. He wondered if you had changed much since you last met in person. You didn't post many selfies on social media, instead choosing to post about your work and people you worked with. It was a shame really, he thought you were stunning. He buried his now red face into his pillow groaning softly. He needed to tell the others that he had convinced you to join them but first he needed to calm himself.

"The others!" he yelped, his face draining of its red hue. Worry struck him. He had been so excited that he would be able to see you again, he completely forgot that you would be spending time with the others as well. What if they fell for you? He wouldn't blame them if they did but he sure as hell wouldn't like it. Especially if he still has feelings for you, which he suspects he does. What if you fell for one of them instead of him! Should he tell them how he feels about you off the bat, maybe they'd respect it and keep their distance from you? No, they'd most likely tease him, or worse, they'd take it as a challenge. What if you found out the feelings he had for you, he wasn't ready for that, not yet anyway. Ezreal shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. Maybe he didn't need to be scared and the universe would smile upon him and everything would go his way. He could only hope. For now he just had to tell them all the good news.

====================

EZ💚 has made a group chat
"DIRECTOR"

EZ💚
GUYS I HAVE NEWS

Yone has entered the chat
Phel🎧 has entered the chat

Yone
Did she agree?

BossSett💪 has entered the chat
K'Sante🦁 has entered the chat

EZ💚
YES!

EZ💚
SHE SAID YES!!

BossSett💪
You're getting married?

Phel🎧
🥳🎉🕺

EZ💚
WAIT WHAT

EZ💚
NO

EZ💚
I convinced the director I was talking about to join us!

BossSett💪
Oh haha! My bad!

Alune🌙 has entered the chat

Alune🌙
Thank you Ezreal

BossSett💪
Yeah great work little man! I knew you could do it!

K'Sante🦁
Great job Ez!

KAYN💀 has entered the chat