CHAPTER 8

You finished getting ready to go out for lunch, choosing a cute, short, white sundress with long puffy sleeves, with cute but still professional Mary Jane heels and a simple makeup look and a dainty necklace. You twirled in front of a mirror that sat in the corner of your room, admiring your reflection. If hanging out around fashionable women in your career had taught you anything, it was how to dress well and how to feel good doing it.

You checked your phone, seeing how much time you had left before meeting up with the boys downstairs. 11:24. Perfect timing! You quickly packed everything you might need like your wallet and travel makeup into a purse, quickly making your way downstairs. A few of the boys were already waiting, talking amongst themselves, specifically Sett, Aphelios, and Yone. You were nervous about how they'd react to your outfit choice, maybe they would think you're overdressed? Slowly, you took a deep breath in and remembered what Evelynn taught you, "There's no such thing as being overdressed when you're the queen of the room." You smiled to yourself before approaching the group.

Sett was the first to notice you, giving you his full attention as you walked closer. "Woah! Hey look at you!" He grinned, whistling briefly, directing the other boy's attention towards you.

You twirled the dress, showing it off to the three. "Isn't she pretty? She's one of my favorite dresses." you bubbled, admiring the dress yourself as you spoke.

"She's not the only pretty thing I'm looking at." Sett flirted, looking you in the eyes. Your cheeks dusted pink at the compliment, averting your gaze.

"You look like a lily." Yone added in, analyzing your figure, "Or maybe a lotus?". Your face heated up more, turning a darker pink. Was that Yone's way of saying he also thought you looked pretty?

You averted your eyes once more, looking towards Aphelios, him looking back at you wide eyed, he was wearing a face mask now so you couldn't see his full expression. He noticed your gaze, his eyes showing a smile before giving you a thumbs up. He noticed something behind you, his expression quickly turning into a dull one. Confused, you turned around to see what he was looking at, locking eyes with none other than Kayn himself, your breath hitching slightly.

He was well dressed, wearing slim but revealing clothing that flattered his silhouette and showed off all the important parts. You noticed yourself staring longer than you should have and turned back towards Aphelios but to your surprise Phel was standing closer to you than he was before, keeping his eyes on Kayn.

Before Kayn could start making his way towards the group, K'sante ran downstairs, nearly barrelling over the smaller Kayn. "Ah! Am I late?" He called out counting the number of people waiting. He was also very well dressed, probably the most well dressed person in the group.

"Nope! We're still Waiting on Ez anyway." Sett replied, checking the time.

"Typical." Kayn scoffed, "The Prince of Pop always has to be fashionable late."

You giggled, that sure as hell sounded like the Ezreal you knew, he was always either late or ridiculously early, very rarely would he ever hit the target time.

K'Sante gasped, getting the attention of everyone else, "(Y/N)!" He exclaimed, making his way towards you. "You look adorable!" He twirled you around earning a giggle from you.

"Ah, thank you! I wasn't expecting to make such an impact." You admitted, slightly dizzy from the spinning.

"Who are you trying to impress, hm?" K'Sante teased playful.

You laughed sheepishly, you weren't exactly trying to impress anyone, were you? You paused for a moment, maybe you were trying to impress someone?

Before you could think too much of it you heard Ezreal from upstairs shout "SORRY I'M LATE!", before running down.