CHAPTER 5

After a quick stop for coffee, the four of you pulled up into a long driveway, at the end of it sat a huge modern-industrial styled manor far bigger than you were expecting. Trees and foliage surrounded the exterior of the property, giving the house a secluded feel. You looked over at Ezreal staring in awe and confusion. How much money did these guys have!? Ezreal looked back at you grinning, he knew damn well you weren't expecting this.

"Holy crap! This place is huge!" You hollered, rolling down the window and sticking your head out to get a better view of the manor.

Sett chuckled, looking briefly at your astonished face in the side view mirror. "Ya think that's cool? You should see this!" He pressed a button somewhere on his dashboard opening the garage door, driving into it. It seemed like a regular empty garage. You looked over at Sett, confused. Is this what he meant? It didn't seem that impressive. Suddenly the car started descending. IT WAS A CAR ELEVATOR?! Amazed you watched as the car lowered into a much larger underground garage filled with multiple different cars.

You look back at the boys in disbelief, you severely underestimated how much money these boys had. Ezreal and Aphelios were looking back at you, amused by your reaction, Sett was focusing on parking the car but you could see the huge grin on his face in the reflection of the mirror. He glanced back at your reflection, winking. "Told you it was cool!"

You averted your eyes quickly, face growing warm, your attention going back to the other two boys. "I reacted the same way when I first saw it too!" Ezreal exclaimed, Aphelios nodding in agreement.

The four of you exited the car, sipping on your favorite coffee. You look around at all the different cars, all different with their own personalities, you wonder whose car was whose. You looked over at a sleek light green car with a retracted roof, immediately recognizing it as Ezreal's. You recalled seeing it a few times when hanging out with him in the past, it surprisingly still looks new and clean.

"Come onnn! Let's get inside! I wanna show you around and introduce you to the others!" Ezreal grabbed your hand and guided you towards the entrance at the back of the garage.

"Wait but my bags!" You yelped, not too fond of the idea of leaving them in the boot of the car.

"Don't worry, I've got 'em!" Sett spoke from behind the two of you. You look back at him and Aphelios, he was carrying both of the bags in one arm, stacked over his shoulder. Was he showing off? Though you had to admit, he did look good doing it.

Snapping out of your thoughts quickly your expression became one of worry. "Are you sure? I don't mind carrying my bags." You didn't want to burden him with your things when you were perfectly capable of carrying them on your own.

Sett only chuckled in response. "These muscles aren't just for show, hun." he teased, flexing his arms slightly, "Plus your hands seem pretty full to me." his eyes motioning towards your hand holding the coffee and the other entangled with Ezreal's.

You quickly pull your hand away from Ezreal's, and hold your coffee with both hands. You couldn't believe he had called you out for holding hands TWICE now. You could feel your face burning, no doubt you were bright red either. Embarrassed, you turned your head and took a step away from the green haired boy beside you.

Ezreal on the other hand had felt a small twinge in his chest. He felt anxious all of a sudden. Not because Sett had called the two of you out again, but because of your reaction. Pulling away from him so quickly... He shook away the thoughts in his head, you were just embarrassed, that doesn't mean you don't want to hold his hand... right?

Ezreal spun around towards Sett, "Jealous that I got to hold hands with her and all you got to hold was some bags?" He shot mischievously. Earning a laugh from the three around him.

After a short flight of stairs the four of you made your way into a large living room, it was modern-industrial styled like the exterior of the house with exposed brick feature walls and semi minimalist furnishing.

"Took you all long enough!" A large dark skinned man beamed walking towards your group. He was buff and tall, much like Sett but not as tall. He stood before you putting his hand out for you. "I'm K'sante! You must be (Y/N)!"

You shook his hand, smiling up at him professionally, he had a firm but gentle grip. "Yep! That's me! It's nice to meet you, K'sante." You noticed two more figures standing behind the large man. The first was a slender and sharp looking man with long white and red hair. He looked familiar. Next to him stood a shorter pink haired girl who looked similar to Aphelios.

K'sante noticed your stare and turned to look at the two. "Yone, Alune! Come say hello!" Yone? Now that was a name you recognize. You smiled at the two as they approached.

Alune smiled at you brightly. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/N). I'm very excited to have you working with us! We've heard great things about you." She gushed, looking toward the green haired boy beside you.

You turn your head to look at Ezreal, him quickly looking away from your gaze, face flushed. "I thought you said you didn't talk about me much?~" You tease the poor boy, his face turning a darker shade of red.

"Okay... maybe I did..." He confessed, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. You chuckle at the boy, turning your attention back to the people in front of you.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, miss (L/N)." Yone chipped in, extending his hand out for you to shake. You smile at him, taking his hand and shaking it eagerly.

"You're Yasuo's brother! It's nice to finally meet you, Yone." You chirped, grinning widely.

Yone flinched, he was caught off guard but quickly went back to his stoic demeanor. "Ah, I'm guessing Yasuo has told you about me?"

"Of course! Yasuo and I are very close!" You replied happily. You and Yasuo had grown close during your time working with True Damage and he would often talk to you about his older brother Yone.

Everyone in the room went silent and looked at you.

Noticing everyone's stares you quickly realized how that sounded. "We aren't dating or anything! We're just good friends!" you stammered, growing flustered.

Yone nodded, "Of course, I would have been concerned if my brother was in a relationship with someone and didn't mention it to me."

Behind you, Ezreal had released a breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

"So, is this everyone?" you questioned looking at everyone standing in the room.

Yone sighed, shaking his head. K'sante crossing his arms over his chest, shaking his head as well. "Kayn!" Yone called out, a loud annoyed groan coming from the other room.

"What is it, Yone!" A fit man with magenta hair stepped into the room, leaning against the doorway, "I already told you I'm almost done!"

Yone cleared his throat, darting his eyes from Kayn to you and back to Kayn. "Our guest is here. Please introduce yourself"

The two of you looked at eachother, he had a striking look about him, his eyes were unlike anything you've seen before, more specifically his bright pink and white left eye, and you've seen people with magic, animal ears and tails. What's more, there was a vibe about him you couldn't quite place, something terrifying.

His once annoyed expression turned into one of amusement. He chuckled to himself and sauntered towards you. You felt the need to step away from him but you stood your ground. He got up far too close for you liking and examined you meticulously. What the hell was up with this guy?

Sweat forming on your face, you do your best to mutter out "I'm (Y/N)."

He smirked and took a step back. "Kayn."

====================

A/N- AHHH thank you all so much for the 1k reads so quickly! I appreciate all of you so much and am working hard on chapters just for you guys! I hope you all continue to support this story! Thank you again!