Sleepover

After the movies, Pablo Pedri and I just talked. We basically only talked about soccer, but I have no problem with that.

"Hermano, did you hear that some of the Atlètic club guys are being called up for the next Barça Game?" Pedri asked Gavi. 

"No, but I question if that will help or harm."

"Yeah" I reply to Gavi's comment.

"I don't think I will be able to stand having to watch the game from the stands." Pedri says.

We go back and forth between the three of us for a while, but after a while we get tired and head upstairs. I fall asleep immediately, but Pedri and Gavi stay up talking.

When I wake up the next morning the sun is shining through the curtains. I get out of bed, crawling over Pedri. I head downstairs and start making breakfast. I decide to make smoothies, but I wait to blend them.

After an hour of me being up and bored- cleaning the kitchen, both Pedri and Gavi are awake. I blend the smoothies and we have breakfast together. Following breakfast, we get ready to go to the mall. We had just gone shopping yesterday, but I forced the boys to take me. I did my usual routine, shower, brush my teeth, skincare, get dressed, makeup, perfume and deodorant, and jewelry. Once I was done with that I went downstairs to where the boys were.

"Took you long enough" Pablo said.

"Pablo, what did I tell you about making fun of my morning routine?"

"Fine I said nothing" he said with a little sass in his voice.

We left and Pedri drove. Gavi got shotgun, so I got music. This was a rule that we had for a while, and we would never change it. I played my playlist, starting with Eu Parado No Bailoão. Once we got to the mall we got out of the car and went in.