Shopping

I posted a few pictures on Instagram, and after a little bit I checked the post. A few of my guy friends responded, including Fermín. Pedri yelled at me to get off my phone, but I had to check something first. Fermín had mentioned a few of the guys names from the team, and I didn't know one of them. Marc Guiu. Just as I was about to click on the name, I heard a familiar voice. It was Fermín with Lamine and another boy I had never seen. I put my phone in my pocket and started talking to the boys.

"Hey! Fancy running into you here!" I said.

"Yeah, we never would've guessed that you were at the mall with Pablo and Pedro when they had a day off." That was oddly specific, but very accurate with Fermín's sarcasm.

"Yo, what's up Marc?" Gavi said, initiating a conversation with the boy who I didn't know. 

"Nothing much, how about you?" He had the most dreamy voice ever, and soon enough I was staring. This boy was hot. I came back to reality when Pedri put his hand on my back. He had realized that I was staring and wanted to save me from an awkward moment. I looked at him, and he understood my thankfulness. 

"Y/n, this is Marc Guiu." Gavi said.

"Hi." I said, shaking his hand. He had a firm handshake, and when I looked up I realized that he had soft, warm eyes. They were brown, and I got lost in them. Wow. Marc and I stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like a very long time, but then Lamine separated us and walked into a store in the mall.

"So you're y/n what." 

"Y/n Hernández."

"Wait, aren't you Xavi's daughter?" He asked

"Yeah" I replied, that being my only claim to fame. 

We continued talking as we walked throughout the mall, and I really enjoyed it.

"Hey y/n, do you want to come to my house after practice. Pedri, Gavi, and Ferran will be there along with Lamine, Marc and I, and we plan on going swimming."

"Yeah" I said.

"Wait, so are you coming to practice?" Pablo asked.

"Yeah."

We walked and talked for a little while longer, and then decided to go out for dinner. We went to the food court in the mall, and we all got food and met up at a table. As I ate I kept looking up at Marc, and we would make eye contact. I would then look away and continue eating. Once we were done with dinner, we decided to go home. Pedri and Gavi drove me back to my house, and when I got home I got ready for the following day. I went up to my room and got ready, when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yelled as I turned my music off.

"Are you coming to practice?" My dad asked.

"Sí, Papá." I said.

"¿Crees que podrías ayudarme?" (Do you think you could help me)

"Sí" I replied.

"We're doing team building games tomorrow, and we don't have an even number with some of the called up boys."

"Yeah." I said.

"That's all I needed"

"Okay, bona nit Papá." I said, switching to speaking in Catalán instead of English or Spanish.

"Goodnight Mija." My dad said, leaving the room.

After I was ready for tomorrow I went to bed and had a dream about playing on FC Barcelona.