Injured

I walked over to where Marc was laying.

"Príncipe," I said, sounding distant.

"Mi amor, augh!" He said as the doctors moved his ankle.

"Cómo estás, does it hurt?"

"Are you seriously asked me if it hurts, look at my face and then tell me it I'm in pain."

"Gladly." I said, smiling at him.

It looked like it hurt. His ankle was pretty swollen and was turning black and blue. 

"It looks like just a sprain, but we'll ice it, wrap it, and get you some crutches so you are able to walk easier." The nurse said.

"Thank you." Marc chimed in.

"We'll leave, and your girlfriend can help you ice." Said the doctor as she and the nurse left, closing the door behind them.

Immediately Marc pulled me in for a kiss. I rubbed his thigh and he smiled as he played back. I smiled back. 

"It's not a break, is it?"

"No, just a sprain. I should be back soon." Marc said.

"Okay." I said. "We should go out for dinner with the guys tonight."

"I just want to have a quiet night at home with you." Marc replied.

"The boys are over, and this is one of the few times I can have dinner with them."

I helped Marc get off the table and grabbed his crutches and brought them over. We went to where everyone was, and I told my dad that I wanted to go out to eat tonight.

"¡Papá! ¿Dónde estás?" I said as I walked around trying to find him.

"Xavi!"

"Yes Mija?" My dad said as he seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Can I go out with the boys for celebratory dinner?"

"Sure, text me when you leave and get home safe. Mase?"

Mason came over and talked to my father.

"I am holding you accountable for brining her home safely." A mi Papá said.

"Yes sir, you can count on me." Mase replied.

My father walked away and Mason hugged me. Marc hobbled over and stood next to me. I looked at him and smiled. We started clearing out and Mason followed the Lewandowski's car to the restaurant.