Surprise

After the pool party, Marc and I walked home. It wasn't that far, and it was time together that we needed. We walked hand in hand and he occasionally pushed me to the side a little bit. I pushed him back and he smiled and laughed at me. The sound of his laugh brought warmth to me, and I seemingly melted at his smile. He lit up my world and his smile was so beautiful.

"You know you're staring." He said, smiling again.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" I said, embarrassed that he had noticed.

"Don't be, cielita."

"So we have nicknames now? Okay príncipe." I replied.

Marc turned away and I stopped walking.

"¿Qué ocurre?" (What's wrong?)

"Nada." (Nothing) 

"No me mientas" (Don't lie to me)

"Es sólo que yo no-" (It's just that I don't-)

"English Príncipe!"

"Lo que sea. (Whatever) It's just that I don't want to lose you. I know that you have a lot of friends, and I'm scared those friends are going to introduce you to new friends and that those friends are going to like you and you're going to leave me and run off and do things with those friends of friends and-" 

"Callarse la boca. You know sometimes you are just so estúpido."

Marc looks at me with pleasing eyes.

"I need you." He said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back, and kissed him on the cheek.

We continue to walk and eventually get to my house. We walk up to the entry and I turn to him. He brushed my hair out of my face and leaves his hand on my face. 

"Eres tan hermosa, Cielita"

I smile and just then my dad opens the door and pulls me in. 

"That's enough." He says as I sih and wave goodbye.

I go upstairs and do my nighttime routine and go to bed. When I wake up in the morning, I hear people downstairs. Asia and Dan are at mi abuela's and my parents are at work, so I freak out. I grab my curling iron, desperately hoping that I don't have to use it as a weapon because it's a nice curling iron. I sneak down the stairs, and tip toe to the kitchen where I see four people. The oven is on, and I am very confused. I hold the iron like a bat and say, "Don't move." Don't move! That's all I can say! The guys turn around and I see that it's Alejandro, Mason, Christian, and Jude. "Surprise!" They say. I set the curling iron on the island and run to hug them.

"Guapos!" I say as I run over to them. 

"Chula!" Jude says as I hug him.

"Juju!"

"Buttercup!" Mase says as I hug him.

"I missed you so much Masemello!" I exclaim.

I then hug both Ale and Chris.

"Güera!"

"Güero!"

"Chris, my King!"

"Y/n, my queen!" Chris says, hugging me.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!"

"Los Guapos are united!"

We then continued to talk and spent the whole morning hanging out 

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to introduce these guys, but I thought that I needed to have the right timing. 

I introduced a few nicknames, and hope to continue.

Yet again, please comment any ideas and I will see if I can include them.

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting, and voting!

Love you guys!! ❤️