Recovery

Over the next few days, I helped Marc in the recovery process.

We took it one step at a time. It didn't take that long for him to recover, so I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted with him. He stayed at my house, in the guest room, and it was great.

One of the days that he was there, my father went into talk to Marc, alone.

Xavi Pov

I walked into Marc's room and shut the door behind me. 

"Marc, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Okay, what's up Xavi?"

"It's about Mija, y/n" 

"Okay" Marc said, sitting down 

"I want to let you know that my daughter means the world toe, and that if you dare hurt her- well, you'll have it in for you."

"Yes sir. Is that all?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. I wanted to talk to him longer, but I didn't know what to talk to him about.

Back to y/n pov

Marc came into my room and sat on the end of my bed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just had a talk with your father." He said as he laid his head on my lap. We sat in silence, but it was an understanding silence. 

"Do you know how much I love you?" Marc asked.

"How much?" 

"I love you to infinity and forever beyond." Marc said, sitting up and moving closer to my face. I leaned in as he did and we kissed. It was a sweet moment. I love him. 

A/N:

A short chapter cuz a lot has been happening ❤️ for the good 😊. It's getting harder for me to write because I recently saw a guy I used to know at one of his basketball games and now I think I'm moving on from Marc Guiu, but I will continue this, but it's hard to write because now I like this new guy and... ❤️

I didn't really know where to go with this, so sorry if it's bad 

If you have any ideas please message me because I only have so much creativity.

Merry Christmas!!!

I love you all ❤️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mi Vida of FC Barcelonaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें