005

The three people—-most notably the middle one, across from Saitama continued to press him. Saitama had asked them to leave three times but they didn't. Couldn't get more disrespectful than this.

"You're taking up my personal space. Please leave?" Saitama asked again, more bummed out at the fact that the waitress hadn't come back yet.

"What do you see?" The man asked. Saitama felt confused.

"Eh?"

"What do you see?" The man asked again. Saitama scratched his face.

"Three weirdos sitting in my spot, that's what I see. Look, I don't feel like making a scene, but I will if you guys give me no choice."

"Funny. So you see the other two beside me, yet, you have no cursed energy. Even humans around you that have more cursed energy than you, can't see them. That makes you a superior human." The man said, smiling. He started grinning, but in a weird confusing way that almost convinced Saitama he was a psychopath. Saitama began to notice the monster on the left a little more. Was that Boros?

"So who are you two?" Saitama asked. The monster that looked like Boros squinted, his one eye almost completely shut. It weirded Saitama out so much that he thought about getting up to leave, but the waitress came back. He didn't want to make a scene.

"Is he with you?" The waiter asked Saitama. The man answered for him.

"Not really. We're just having a short talk. I'll be leaving shortly." The man replied. The waitress nodded.

"Oh, okay. Here is your tea." The waitress gave Saitama his tea while the man smiled with his eyes closed.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked. Saitama scratched his arm.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"What would you like to have?"

"Could I have some Spicy Garlic Udon Noodles?" Saitama asked. The waiter nodded.

"Is that all?"

"Oh, and some soup on the side."

"What kind, may I ask?"

"Tom Yum."

"Alright, thank you. I'll be back with your order soon." The waitress replied. She walked away. Saitama looked back at the man.

"I want you to join us. You're obviously superior to Jujutsu Sorcerers as well, aren't you?" The man asked. Saitama raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not superior to humans or sorcerers just because I have something that they don't."

"But aren't you tired?"

"Tired of what?"

"Protecting normal humans...I mean...you're a sorcerer to some degree, right?"

"I guess."

"So join our cause, and together, we can work towards a new generation of humans. Your assistance will expedite our progress. More specifically, a new age of cursed spirits."

The man said. Saitama sat in deep thought. If he joined this guy, what would the white-haired man with the blindfold think? Saitama had a headache.

"Nah, I kind of got my team." Saitama replied. The man made an exaggerated sigh. The monster that looked like Boros had a bewildered facial expression.

"Us? Trash?" The monster said, looking at the man in the middle.

"Come on, you guys are obviously the exception. Very well then. It seems like you don't understand what I'm talking about. But in due time you will." The man said. He got up and walked down the aisle with the two other monsters. I'm still confused about the one that looks like Boros. Oh well, maybe it's just his cousin or something...oh, right, I'm in another world.