014

When Yuji heard Gojo say "GO!"---he saw Saitama sprint away. He was going so fast that the dust and debris flew on Yuji's face when he practically disappeared.

JUST LIKE THAT HE'S GONE! HIS SPEED IS JUST UNIMAGINABLE!

He tried to stop thinking about what Saitama was doing and focus on what Maki had told him: to focus on taking down Todo.

Luckily, the Tokyo Team was already ahead, but it caused them to encounter a Grade 3 Cursed Spirit first. Yuji saw Maki take out her polearm to exorcize the cursed spirit, but Todo, with his incredible speed, sped right past the entire Tokyo Team and easily destroyed the cursed spirit with his punch.

WOAH!

Todo, now standing fifteen feet ahead of the Tokyo Team, grinned as he flexed his muscles.

"COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT! I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON! IT'S TOO EASY!" Todo screamed.

Maki tapped Yuji's shoulders to give him the signal, and Yuji nodded. He stomped his foot into the ground and charged at Todo, ready to pound him up. Todo, with a grin still on his face, welcomed his aggressiveness with ease as Yuji jumped on Todo and kneed him in the face.

"YES! YUJI ITADORI! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!" Todo screamed again.

Yuji didn't hesitate to give him everything that he had in his arsenal: tricks, moves, and anything that he could use to get the upper hand. As Yuji used the bottom of his foot to push off of Todo, causing Todo to lose his balance, Maki screamed: "FORMATION!".

Before Yuji even could land on the ground, Todo was right in front of his face, ready to punch him.

OH SHIT! I CAN'T BLOCK THIS!

Yuji lifted his arms in front of his face, but Todo punch sent Yuji crashing into a nearby tree. With pain all over his body, Yuji used the strength in his legs to propel himself off the ground, dodging Todo's punch which created a massive dent in the tree.

Yuji then held on to a tree branch above and used momentum from the swing to kick Todo in the face, causing Todo to go off balance again.

"NOT BAD! NOT BAD AT ALL!" Todo said.

Todo vanished. Yuji did a 360 degree turn and couldn't see Todo anywhere. Yuji stood his ground—he couldn't afford to be caught off guard.

From the shadows, an arrow came flying towards him, Yuji dodged it, but as he was dodging the arrow, Mechamaru appeared right in front of him—ready to turn him into ashes.

What the hell?! Are they trying to jump me?!

Yuji dodged Mechamaru's blast and punched him in the face, hurling him to the ground.

From behind, Yuji could sense someone else approaching: Miwa.

Just barely, Yuji managed to dodge Miwa's slice by doing a backflip in the air. He then softened his landing as his feet connected with the ground. He was ready to continue fighting until he saw Mai pointing a gun at him while standing on a tree branch.

Yuji gasped.

I guess I'm cornered.

Yuji was about to raise his hands in defeat, but Todo came out of nowhere and almost pounded Noritoshi with his fist. Noritoshi had dodged the attack swiftly.

"Todo...is this how you express your betrayal?" Noritoshi said as he took out another arrow. Todo smiled.

"What you all are doing is pathetic! I'll take it from here!" Todo said.

Noritoshi frowned.

"You better do the job, Todo." Noritoshi said.

Yuji saw Noritoshi run away, including Mechamaru and Momo. He presumably believed that Mai must've run away too.

Todo got in his battle stance.

"Now that we have everything to ourselves...GET READY FOR A BEATING!"

Todo charged at Yuji, and Yuji did the same.

Both of their fists clashed.