007

Saitama and Gojo arrive at the abandoned building, Gojo feeling sort of worried if Yuji and Nobora managed to complete the mission. They did, and they even managed to save a child too. Gojo smiled. He looked at Megumi, who had his hands crossed the entire time.

"What's the efficiency, Megumi?" Gojo asked. Megumi shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, Nobora did pretty well. That cursed technique of hers that you told me, yeah, it was pretty decent." Megumi replied. Gojo nodded. Saitama strolled towards Yuji, who was carrying the kid in his arms.

"I'm sort of curious how a kid managed to find himself in an abandoned building. I mean, what was he possibly looking for in there?" Saitama said, staring at the kid. Yuji shrugged.

"Already asked him, he won't answer. We're planning on sending him to the officials so they can figure out who his parents are. What were you and Gojo doing out?"

"Well...we were due—" Saitama started, before Gojo quickly put his hands on Saitama's shoulders and pitched in.

"Actually, we were just testing more of his strength. Saitama can bench a ton, right, Saitama?" Gojo asked. Saitama raised his eyebrows.

"Uh...yeah, sure." Saitama replied. Gojo nodded.

...

(SAME SCENE)

Yuji strolled over to Megumi and Nobora, who were arguing about the plan that she had with Yuji to take out the cursed spirit. Apparently, Megumi saw a better way Nobora could've approached the plan.

"You guys think Gojo Sensei is acting weird?" Yuji asked. Nobora tilted her head in confusion. Megumi just shrugged.

"Around Saitama...yeah, a little." Megumi replied. Nobora shook her head.

"I don't like him at all. I mean, he's already BALDING in his...how old is he again?" Nobora asked.

"25." Megumi replied.

"In his young adult years. Plus, he's a First Year. Why did they decide to do that? I don't understand. It makes no sense to me. But, I can tell you one thing...if that baldy comes near me, I'll bash his head in." Nobora finished. Megumi smirked.

"As a Special Grade, Saitama is the last person you'd want to fight, Nobora. Cherish those wise words." Megumi said.

"What makes him a Special Grade? What's his cursed technique?" Nobora replied. Megumi sighed.

"He has none. He has no cursed energy. I think his lack of cursed energy is the result of his godly strength. That's just my theory, though. He's also from another world, so I guess you can view him as an alien or something." Megumi said. Nobora frowned.

"I believe everything except the "other world" part. But...how physically strong–exactly?" She asked.

"He BEAT Yuji while he was taken over by a Special Grade Curse." Megumi explained.

"Ohh...." Nobora finished. Saitama strolled to Yuji.

"What's going on?" Saitama asked casually. Nobora took five steps back.

Yuji and Megumi stayed in their positions.

"Not much." Megumi replied.

Going back to their original argument, Yuji agreed that Saitama didn't need to be a First Year Student, but maybe some sort of helper. Either way, Yuji didn't see any problems with him being in the role so far. Unless there are problems that start to arise, he thinks that Saitama's position is okay. Gojo pitched in the conversation.