Chapter 45

Accompanied by a B-level hunter and an A-level hunter, who are responsible for staying on the coast to provide support.

The ship repaired with An Guoguo's replica match parts needs to be transported by the B-level hunter's superpower.

There are no single rooms on the ship, so they can only live in pairs.

Because there are seven people, Yingxiao can only live in a room by himself.

His facial features are very deep, and his sunken eye sockets have a bit of Western style. His temperament is too sharp. He usually doesn't like to speak, and his presence is sometimes absent.

Ji Jiu has been lying on the railing since he got on the boat, staring at the calm sea with salivation.

Yu Feichen came over to admire the sparkling sea with him. Looking at the blue sea, he sighed: "It's so beautiful. In fact, I have wanted to see the sea since before..." Before he could finish his words, Ji Jiu's eyes widened

. Liang happily pointed at the sea surface and said: "Fish!"

A huge and ugly monkfish suddenly jumped out of the water. The distorted monkfish all ran up from the deep sea for some reason, and the four thick limbs that grew out looked more like A certain kind of frog with a very disgusting surface pattern. The fleshy protrusion on the top of its head is usually used to shine light to attract food, but now it has a shape that resembles a human face.

It was like a fish with a human face hanging on it, and that human face also let out a piercing scream.

Yu Feichen silently swallowed all the words he was about to praise Dahai.

Okay, it seems that the sea is not calm either.

Ji Jiu couldn't move his eyes away: "Fish."

Yu Feichen touched the goosebumps on his body: "I won't eat such ugly things."

The monkfish flicked its tail and disappeared into the sea, leaving behind a series of unpleasant screams.

The next second, a tentacle covered with suction cups suddenly grabbed the monkfish from the bottom and surfaced, and then slapped it hard towards the water.

Once or twice until the ugly fish was completely stunned, the owner of the tentacle dragged the monkfish into the water and disappeared.

The fish are gone.

The little boy on Ji Jiu's head was hairy and said aggrievedly: "Fish..."

Si Yinyuan saw this scene as soon as he came out of the captain's cabin. He frowned and came over to touch Ji Jiu, and swept it sharply at the same time. To Yu Feichen: "Did you bully him?" He

was like an uncaring and caring parent.

A question mark appeared on Yu Feichen's head, and he told the whole story of what happened just now, very unjustly.

He almost rushed into the sea and pointed out to him the place where the huge tentacle disappeared.

Si Yinyuan nodded calmly: "Yes, I understand."

Half an hour later, the giant squid, which was longer than the boat, was brought to the table.

Yu Feichen: Numb.

Si Yinyuan wiped the blue squid blood that was accidentally splashed on his body, and then changed into dry clothes. He looked as if he went to buy a palm-sized squid and went home, instead of going into the sea alone to clear this area. The overlord was killed.

There is nothing special about this squid except that it is extremely huge. It relies on brute force and tentacles that can easily strangle a whale to catch food, so there is no pressure at all to eat it.