Chapter 50

The white skeleton was leaning against the wall completely, with some empty packaging bags scattered beside it.

The half-sugar man stepped forward and observed: "The death should not be caused by aberrations. Although there are traces of aberration invasion in this house, there are no traces of aberration invasion in the basement." And judging from the completeness of the preservation of the bones, it is even more unlikely to be caused by aberrations

. .

Yu Feichen's imagination widened: "Assassinated?"

Si Yinyuan: "...starved to death."

"Starved to death?" Yu Feichen was surprised at first, and then suddenly realized, "It seems that I have never seen him in this villa again. What kind of food?"

The packaging bags scattered near the corpse were all food packaging bags, but without exception they were all empty.

Si Yinyuan nodded: "This corpse died about half a year ago. If he really hid here not long before the end of the world, and did not dare to step out of the basement after the end of the world, then the food consumption of the villa will be more than two years later." In the end, he will be trapped alive in this basement and starve to death."

Yu Feichen smacked his tongue: "Instead of starving to death, it is better to go out and fight for food."

"Not everyone dares to face aberrations. ."

Ji Jiu shook in his arms.

Starved to death?

This is indeed a horror story for Xiaocao.

The originally calm eyes when looking at the bones were filled with a bit of sympathy.

Si Yinyuan misunderstood, and touched his head to coax him: "Don't be afraid, get out right away."

The scheming little grass immediately nodded: "Yeah!"

Then it crawled into the owner's arms again, looking pitiful.

Si Yinyuan thought, he is so good that it makes people feel sad.

The owner of this villa was dead, and no useful clues were found in the villa. The signal captured by the institute did not come from here. Si Yinyuan did not plan to stay any longer and went directly to the next house.

The plants on this island are very dense, and not long after they walked out of the black jungle, they entered the territory of blue-striped vines.

Large tracts of red and blue vines with blue stripes surrounded them.

The vines were twisting ferociously in the air like tentacles, baring their fangs at the straying lambs.

When you step into the territory of such an aberration, you must find the main brain, otherwise countless vines with secondary brains will rush over and die.

These deputy brain vines also have their own certain thoughts, are not afraid of death and are very pestering. As long as the main brain is still there, new vines will continue to grow.

Ji Jiu directly released the black mist and found the place with the highest concentration of Karma, forcing the master brain out. He grabbed the master brain vine that was still twisting his body: "I caught it!" His slender hands easily grasped the blue-striped vine

. The mastermind was too frightened to move.

Everyone present was dumbfounded.

Ji Jiu still had pure doubts on his face, and his delicate face looked even more elfin under the sunlight, but the violent movements of his hands completely separated the harmony of the picture.