Chapter 58

Sent away Fox Eyes. Si Yinyuan, who returned to the room, looked at the visibly bulging bag in the middle of the white bed and fell into deep thought.

As he got closer, the little bulge remained motionless.

Si Yinyuan stretched out his hand to poke it, but the bulge suddenly moved and moved to the other side of the bed angrily.

Ji Jiu huddled under the quilt, unwilling to look at the owner.

Si Yinyuan carefully recalled the conversation just now, and there seemed to be nothing wrong.

He leaned down and hugged the small bulge in his arms, lowering his voice and asking, "Are you hungry?" He

seemed to be unable to think of any other reason for Ji Jiu's anger.

Ji Jiu fluttered under the quilt, trying to move further away, but found that he was trapped and couldn't move, so he simply lay down on the quilt and stopped moving.

When he received no response, Si Yinyuan took a tube of strawberry-flavored nutrient solution and placed it outside the quilt, counting down in his mind.

1...2...

Before it reached 3, the quilt quickly opened a small gap and a white hand stretched out from inside to steal the strawberry flavored nutrient solution.

Si Yinyuan is already very good at fishing for seasonal wine.

If you want to catch an angry Jijiu, you must have enough patience.

He took out another tube of strawberry-flavored nutrient solution. This time, as soon as he took his hand back, a small gap opened in the quilt and the nutrient solution was stolen.

The speed was so fast that people suspected that they were dazzled.

Si Yinyuan placed the strawberry flavored nutrient solution further away this time, and opened a small gap in the quilt to observe.

After confirming that there was no danger, Ji Maomao quickly took action again. As soon as he touched the nutrient solution, he was held by another pair of large, darker-skinned hands.

His wrist is very thin and can be easily wrapped around.

Before Ji Jiu had time to react, he was pulled out of the quilt and was caught off guard in Si Yin Yuan's arms.

"Huh?" He raised his head, his eyes round and round after being frightened.

Si Yinyuan felt itchy in his heart. He gently stretched out his other hand and touched the end of the young man's eyes. The rough fingertips left a red feeling upon touching them.

Looks better behaved and softer.

There was an inexplicable impulse in his heart, but he didn't know what he wanted. He just subconsciously tightened his arms a little more.

Ji Jiu finally came to his senses. He struggled to leave this hot embrace: "I don't want you to hold me!"

The hand around the young man's slender waist did not move at all. Si Yinyuan opened a bottle of strawberry-flavored nutrient solution with one hand. In Jijiu's arms.

The sound in his arms disappeared instantly, and was replaced by the sound of licking the nutrient solution.

Ji Jiu puffed up his face and thought as he drank the nutritional solution, wait until I finish eating before he gets angry again.

Si Yinyuan was well aware of Ji Maomao's softness, so he gently touched his head and asked, "Why are you angry?" The

owner became more and more skilled in stroking his head, and it felt as comfortable as being touched on a small leaf.