Chapter 75

It was not until daybreak that the last pet dog parasitized by the double-disk fluke fell. The escaped double-disk fluke was picked up by Ogg with his sword and thrown into the cube.

Si Yinyuan stepped onto the embers: "Send all these cubes to the research institute." He

can only place his hope on the research institute to find out why they are abnormally targeting humans.

It's almost like a premeditated attack.

Even if the casualty ratio has been controlled to an extremely low level, sacrifice is still unavoidable in battle.

The moment the sirens stopped, all the closed doors in the base were opened. People who could not participate in the battle spontaneously walked out of their homes and lowered their heads in silent mourning in the direction of the defense circle.

The outer perimeter of the base was filled with a strong fishy smell, and the ground was littered with corpses of aberrations.

When the first ray of sunlight shone down, the survivors who were bathed in blood on the defense circle burst into tears. They stretched out their hands to feel the sunshine in a daze.

"Am I still alive?"

"Are we really the ones who killed so many of these?"

The nerves were extremely tense and I didn't dare to let go completely. I don't know who spoke in frustration at this time: "But Kama The defense circle is now broken, how many times can we withstand such a wave of abnormal materials?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone who was originally excited looked at each other, Xiang Yang's raised hands slowly lowered them, and the blood-stained weapons fell on the ground. on the ground.

"With the institute here, it seems that this date will be extended indefinitely." A voice with fox eyes and a smile suddenly sounded from below.

Next to him is a huge truck with very fine white instruments stacked on it.

Fox Eyes jumped out of the car. The blue and black eyes were serious but he couldn't stop his joy: "I don't think anyone will dare to say that human technology can't save mankind in the future!"

This is what happened in the early days of the apocalypse. Scientific theory has been defeated by the end of the world, and countless high-tech products have been inexplicably scrapped with the advent of the end of the world. With the regression of civilization, some people have developed a resistance to research.

When the Kama defense circle was first formed, the old dean tried to simulate the isolation reaction caused by this kind of fluctuation.

Excessive machine intervention in the experiment caused the fluctuation of the defense circle to nearly exceed 0.012 several times, so the experiment only had time to run for a week before it was stopped by protests from the angry survivors.

When the vote was taken at the meeting, it was also rejected by other people in power besides the guild.

Humanity has lost confidence in human technology.

And today, two years later, he was finally able to stand in front of so many people and launch the machine that had been the continuation of the old dean's countless efforts.

Ji Jiu didn't know when he slipped down and poked in front of the machine, and asked curiously: "Can it create a new defense circle?" "It's a pity

that even with the highest level of human technology, it can't be created. "Hu Yan pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses and said, "Time and resources are limited. Our institute has scrapped the original simulation plan long ago and officially changed it into the continuation plan version 2.0."