Chapter 77

The road ahead has fewer aberrations. The ground is full of broken bones of animals, and occasionally a few pieces of what appear to be complete human skulls have fallen off. The road is very narrow, and only one car can pass by. There are rows of concrete houses on both sides, arranged so tightly that there are almost no gaps.

Several ameloworm larvae screamed out from the broken bones, their shriveled skin was rich in wrinkles, and they quickly disappeared into the moist earth.

"There's something wrong with the road here." Si Yinyuan frowned.

This is their third day out. It stands to reason that they can see the high school if they go around a small county town.

Ji Jiuba opened the car window and looked outside, feeling a little disgusted: "The fishy smell is so strong."

Guanyin used her fourth hand to drive away an Amilo larvae: "This kind of insect generally likes to parasitize on moist corpses when it is young. There are only bones here, and there are so many bugs."

As the car accelerated forward, the fishy smell that had been filling the tip of the nose did not dissipate.

This fishy smell is actually not strong for humans, but it is very pungent for the delicate grass and the awakened ones with keen senses.

Ji Jiu covered his nose with his hand and said, "It smells like fermented blood and other things."

It's not just the smell of blood.

Yu Feichen shot an amyloid larvae and said depressedly: "I can't see the source of the fishy smell."

Although they have a keen sense of smell, this place is full of this smell, and the air is so full that they can't distinguish it. The direction from which this smell came.

There was no sound around them, except for the occasional amyloid larvae that were not afraid of death and would approach them.

Si Yinyuan stepped on the brakes and stopped.

"Boss, why don't you open it?" Yu Feichen looked confused.

"The source of the fishy smell is the ground beneath your feet." Si Yinyuan said calmly.

The ground beneath your feet was not wet at all, but was watered with blood and fermented into some kind of sticky substance.

Yu Feichen was startled. He pulled out the combat stick from his waist and poked the ground to stir up the soil.

Feeling the foreign object moving, the soil suddenly seemed to come alive and began to move.

The iron combat stick immediately felt a strong suction force. Yu Feichen tightened his grip and pulled it out to prevent the stick from being sucked into the soil. If a person or other smaller creature entered, the result could be serious. Just imagine.

Yu Feichen patted his chest with lingering fear: "Our car is okay?"

This place is like a man-eating swamp, which makes sense why amylo larvae survive in the land. It turns out that this is a land of blood. .

Those bone remains were probably spit out by the land after eating the blood and flesh.

Ji Jiu: "This land may be conscious. It can detect the larger size of the car and judge that it is a more difficult prey to hunt, so it chooses to let us use up our energy before swallowing it. If it is lighter, If a creature steps into it, it will probably be eaten directly."

He paused and looked at the owner, and then rubbed his head as if to be encouraged, and then continued: "You can tell from the larvae of these amyloworms. The land has no Choosing to eat them instead of letting them grow is probably because these bugs, unlike the car, have not yet reached the standard for their consumption, so they plan to wait until they grow up before eating them." The