Chapter 61

After changing faces and entering the dark room, Ji Jiu noticed the lean old man.

The narrow eyes scanned his body like searchlights, as if weighing something valuable.

If someone else was looked at with such eyes, they would feel a little uncomfortable.

Ji Jiu didn't waver, and looked straight back with clear eyes. He also looked up and down at the old man, curling his lips with an expression of disinterest.

On the contrary, Lao Boutou smiled, showing his gold teeth: "Interesting, you little kid is interesting."

Ji Jiu ignored him, walked in without treating himself as an outsider, and sat directly on the old sofa. , picked up a fake rose on the table and turned it around.

The delicate colors bloomed on his fair and slender fingertips, making the person even more noble.

The old man laughed strangely: "I didn't expect you to be able to kidnap such an interesting doll."

It was precisely because he was too curious about who Si Yinyuan would bring that he broke his principle for the first time and opened the door. Door.

Si Yinyuan's expression was indifferent: "I didn't abduct him."

He bumped in by himself.

Lao Boutou hummed twice.

A wisp of black mist appeared on Ji Jiu's fingertips, and he swallowed the fake flower out of curiosity.

Si Yinyuan finally had a fluctuation in his eyes. He was naturally serious, and when he frowned slightly, he looked more ferocious than ordinary people. "Don't eat randomly." After saying this, he stopped Ji Jiu from taking down

a fake flower.

Ji Jiu obediently took back his hand and said, "Okay."

His eyes still lingered on the fake flowers, showing no fear at all.

Lao Futou laughed: "The way you get along is really interesting."

Ji Jiu turned to look at him: "You are also very interesting."

Lao Futou was very interested: "Why do you say that?"

Ji Jiu said bluntly: "Because you are very interesting. That's weird."

The mouse, who had been silent in the corner, took a breath and cast an admiring look at Ji Jiu.

Old Bintou is a well-known weirdo of this generation. Ever since a gangster came to trouble him and was skinned and thrown out, no one dared to mess with him anymore.

After hearing this, Lao Boutou was not only not angry, but also laughed again.

The mouse's expression looked like he had seen a ghost. He had been here several times, and this was the first time he saw the old man smiling so happily.

Si Yinyuan waited patiently for him to finish laughing, and then asked: "Let's talk?"

Lao Futou snorted heavily: "You have such a bad temper when you ask for something. Be careful that your wife runs away with someone else!"

With that, He still took the initiative to go to the back room to talk to him.

Only Ji Jiu and the mouse were left in the small and chaotic living room, with things scattered everywhere.

An iron block is too big to see any effect, and is too small for a scalpel to have a place to stay.

Ji Jiu took advantage of the owner's absence to pick up a few more fake flowers.