𝟎𝟎𝟒. mall adventures

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE PART ONE˚୨୧⋆。

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE PART ONE˚୨୧⋆。

CLEMENTINE DECIDED TO LOOK AROUND DOWNTOWN. The Katz girl, Clementine, confidently jogged along the path with her earbuds snugly in her ears. She sported her stylish jogging outfit, fully aware of the occasional unwanted attention from creeps. Though it made her uncomfortable, she chose to ignore it and focused on her run. As a Kanye West song unexpectedly played on her phone, she scrunched up her nose in disgust and quickly tried to change the song while maintaining her jogging pace. Lost in her music, she didn't notice the person in front of her and accidentally bumped into them.

She looked up, her lips parting in surprise, her eyes widening as she took in the sight of the boy clutching his leg. The raven-haired boy had fallen off his bike, and a frustrated expletive escaped his lips. Clementine hunched over, her concern evident as she swiftly removed one of her earbuds and extended her hand towards him. "Oh my, I'm so sorry," she apologized sincerely, her voice filled with genuine remorse.

However, the boy's glare remained fixed on her, his anger palpable. "You need to watch where you're going! You're lucky the pain went away, I would've sued you if I was actually hurt," he snarled, his words laced with bitterness and hostility. Despite his harsh words, Clementine maintained her composure, understanding his frustration. She took a step back, allowing him to push himself up, respecting his decision to ignore her hand.

Clementine placed her hands on her hips, her expression filled with genuine remorse. "I'm really sorry, I should've been more careful. Can I do anything to make it up to you?" she asked, raising her eyebrows in concern. The boy stared at her for a moment before his frown deepened.

"You know what, I'm sorry too. I've been having a rough day. I was actually on my way to the mall, and everything just...got to me," he confessed, his voice cracking with emotion. Sensing his vulnerability, Clementine reached out and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I may not know you, but I understand bad days. I forgive you," she reassured him, offering a kind and understanding smile.

Clementine felt a flutter of excitement as she noticed the boy's gaze intensify. "Wait, are you the girl Robby's been talking about? He actually showed me and Sam a picture of you. He's been going on and on about you," he said, blowing a playful raspberry and causing a blush to tint Clementine's cheeks. She couldn't help but giggle, trying to regain her composure. "Oh, really? That's so sweet," she responded, her voice filled with delight. "So, which friend of Robby's are you?" she asked, her curiosity piqued. The boy flashed a mischievous grin. "I'm Demetri," he declared, as if revealing a secret.

Demetri shifted his weight from foot to foot, a playful grin on his face. "Hey, I'm actually heading to the mall to meet up with Robby and Sam. Wanna join us?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with anticipation. Clementine's face lit up with excitement. "Sure! Um...wait, I need to freshen up. What time are you meeting them?" she inquired, her voice filled with curiosity. Demetri glanced at his phone and replied, "We're meeting at 3pm. It's 2:05pm now. I just wanted to stop by the game store before catching up with them." Clementine nodded thoughtfully. "How about this...you come over to my place, and then I'll give you a ride to the mall so we can find them together," she suggested, a warm smile on her face.