𝟎𝟎𝟕. kreese's pet

CHAPTER SEVEN
✧ kreese's pet ✧

CHAPTER SEVEN ✧ kreese's pet ✧

introducing...
sasha pieterse as blaire nichols (present for season two through four)

———————

CLEMENTINE WAS NOT EXPECTING TO WAKE UP AT 3AM AND BEING ARRESTED along with her brother. The abrupt intrusion of police officers disrupted the peaceful slumber of the two individuals, who found themselves abruptly arrested for charges related to Vandalism and Destruction of Property. Despite the gravity of the situation, the Katz girl exhibited a nonchalant demeanor, leaning her head against the wall and engaging in a playful display by blowing a raspberry and casually tossing a ball.

Amidst this peculiar scene, the ambiance inside the cell became strained as the cellmate of the Katz girl voiced her discontent. "Hey! Cut it out. Your ball antics are disrupting my digestion," she reprimanded, clearly annoyed by the impromptu display.

She scrunched her nose in disgust, releasing a sigh that resonated with a mixture of resignation and irritation. As if seeking solace, Clementine diverted her attention, looking out the window, perhaps attempting to distance herself from the peculiar dynamics unfolding within the confines of the cell.

A police officer approached, the jingle of keys accompanying their arrival at the cell door. "Alright, Katz, you've made bail," the officer informed her. Clementine gasped, leaping to her feet and hurrying out of the cell, guided to the front desk where she encountered her Aunt Anastasia. "Oh, hey, Aunt Anastasia," she greeted with a smile, only to receive a flick on the forehead from Anastasia. "Ow!" Clementine exclaimed, shooting her aunt an offended look.

Anastasia wasted no time in addressing the matter at hand. "Why the hell did you and your brother vandalize a boy's house?" she yelled at Clementine, who responded with a scoff. "He deserved it! He tried to hurt Demetri."

Anastasia's disapproval manifested in a solemn headshake. "That doesn't justify vandalizing someone's house, Clementine!" she scolded, her voice carrying a blend of frustration and concern. Unperturbed, Clementine responded with a dismissive eye roll, seemingly unswayed by the gravity of the situation.

In the midst of this family confrontation, Tyler, Clementine's brother, made his appearance, sporting his hat with a casual backward tilt. Anastasia's ire redirected toward him. "And you! You're her big brother; you should have stopped her, not helped her!" she exclaimed, swiftly relieving Tyler of his hat and repurposing it as an improvised tool of retribution.

A playful gesture turned into a comical scene as Anastasia playfully smacked Tyler with the hat, creating a dynamic where the seriousness of the conversation was punctuated by a lighthearted yet firm lesson. "Hey!" Tyler protested, flinching and retreating under the unexpected barrage of hat blows, adding a touch of humor to the otherwise tense family exchange.