𝟎𝟎𝟗. egoistical asshole

CHAPTER NINE
✧ Egoistical Asshole ✧

CHAPTER NINE ✧ Egoistical Asshole  ✧

———————

ROBBY TEXTED CLEMENTINE TO COME OVER. Clementine's attempt to embrace Robby was interrupted when he seized the collar of her shirt, drawing her into a passionate kiss. She reciprocated with a smile, and soon, Robby's hands found their way to the waistband of Sonny's jeans, leading them into the LaRusso's guest house. The momentum continued, and Clementine found herself walking backward until the bed halted her steps. Almost instantly, Robby pushed her onto the bed, standing at its edge. Swiftly, he removed her shirt before taking his place on top of her.

Robby's lips found the delicate curve of Clementine's neck, leaving a trail of tender kisses that ascended gradually until they returned to her lips. The hum of satisfaction escaped from the Katz girl as their lips met once more, while Robby's hands explored the gentle contours of her sides. With a final kiss on her lips, Robby redirected his attention back to her neck, this time with an intent to leave lingering marks, marking the depth of their connection.

Clementine's awareness heightened as the encounter took an unexpected turn. Feeling the need to address the shift, she gently attempted to pull away, but Robby's kisses persisted, trailing down to the delicate curve of her collarbone. A subtle unease settled in, prompting Clementine to bite her lip before decisively moving away, her hands cupping Robby's face.

Concern painted across her expression, she questioned softly, "Robby, are you okay?" Her keen observation noted his attempt to distract himself. Robby, wrestling with his emotions, shifted his face away, a sigh escaping his lips. Finally, he shared the weight on his shoulders, confessing, "My mom is back... she's going to rehab."

In the midst of the emotional revelation, Clementine's concern deepened, her fingers tenderly tracing the contours of Robby's face. She understood the complexity of his feelings, and with a gentle persistence. "Robby, you can talk to me about it." she urged as Robby, grappling with a mix of emotions, met her gaze, gratitude flickering in his eyes.

Robby began to open up, but their moment was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Hey, guys. Wanna go to a party that Moon's throwing?" Sam's presence drew their attention, and they turned to see her at the entrance of the guest house. Before Robby could voice any objections, Clementine's lips curled into a quick smile.

"Yes! Of course," she responded eagerly, aligning with Sam's invitation. A grin spread across Sam's face. "Okay! I'll go get ready," she announced.

───────────

SAM DROVE TO MOON'S PARTY. Sam skillfully parked the car, prompting Clementine to look up from her thoughts. With graceful ease, she slid out of the vehicle and seamlessly positioned herself between Sam and Robby as they advanced towards the house.