𝟎𝟏𝟔. clementine isnt okay

"I'm fine! Just leave me the fuck alone!"

tw: mentions of self harm and blood and otherthere will be a mark to let you know if you need to skip

there will be a mark to let you know if you need to skip

     Clementine got a text from Sam asking her to meet at Miyagi-Do. She parked her car and noticed Sam's mom's car nearby, which made her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. As Sam approached, Clementine's curiosity grew.

     "Hey, sorry, I wasted your time. I wanted you to come by because I was starting Miyagi-Do up again but my mom caught me," Sam explained apologetically. Clementine's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

     "Well... I'm not planning on doing karate anymore, so thanks a lot for wasting my time, Sam," she retorted with a sneer, starting to walk away. However, Sam caught her arm and turned her around.

     "Clem, why don't you want to do this? We need to fight back," she implored, her eyes filled with determination. But before she could continue, Clementine yanked her arm free, revealing fresh scars, causing Sam's expression to falter.

    "Leave me alone," Clementine snapped, her tone tinged with frustration and pain, as she marched back to her car, leaving Sam standing there, unable to find the right words to respond.

     Sam let out a shaky breath, her heart still racing from her encounter with Clementine. She heard her mom calling for her, and with a worried look, Sam marched over to Amanda. Her mother noticed the distress etched across her face.

     "Sam, what's wrong?" Amanda questioned, her concern evident in her tone. Sam gulped nervously, trying to find the right words.

     "I think Clementine's hurting herself. I'm really worried," she revealed, her voice trembling with concern. Amanda's eyes widened in shock at the unexpected revelation, her own worry mirroring her daughter's.

Before Clementine went to Miguel's, she stopped by the West Valley Juvenile Detention Center. Clementine walked into the building and approached the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Clementine Katz... I'm here to speak to Robby Keene," Clementine informed the officer who typed on the computer before standing up and escorting Clementine to a room.

"Phone and purse in the bin, miss Katz," the officer instructed, and Clementine dropped her phone and purse into the bin and followed the woman officer to the visiting area.

"Wait here, he'll be out here any minute," the officer told her, and Clementine nodded before sitting down at one of the tables.

As she waited, Clementine looked around and watched a family speaking to their kid, accompanied by a little girl with them. The little girl made eye contact with her and gave a grin, clutching her teddy bear. Clementine cracked a grin, but her smile dropped when Robby entered the room and sat down across from her.