𝟎𝟏𝟒. revenge

"Demetri, I need your help to get revenge on Hawk,"

     Clementine bid farewell to Alison and headed towards her house, the anticipation of returning home lingering in her mind

Clementine bid farewell to Alison and headed towards her house, the anticipation of returning home lingering in her mind. As she approached the door, she fished her keys out from her pocket, ready to unlock it. However, what awaited her on the other side was not what she expected.

Upon swinging the door open, Clementine was met with the unexpected sight of her brother and Sierra on the couch, engaged in a passionate make-out session—Tyler even had his shirt off. Shocked and embarrassed, Clementine couldn't help but let out a horrified shriek, quickly covering her eyes and hastily backing out of the house, slamming the door shut behind her.

Standing outside, Clementine took a moment to compose herself, her heart racing with a mix of shock and disbelief. After gathering her thoughts, she tentatively opened the door again, only to find her brother fully clothed and Sierra awkwardly leaning against the wall.

"Nice to see you again, Sierra... Hope you had a fun welcome to California party with my brother," Clementine forced a smile, though her tone betrayed her discomfort. Sierra laughed nervously before hastily making her exit.

Turning her attention to Tyler, Clementine couldn't hold back her frustration any longer. "Tyler!" she exclaimed, smacking his head in admonishment. "She's dating someone!" She smacked him again, glaring at him with a mixture of annoyance and disappointment.

Tyler groaned in response, anticipating Clementine's lecture. Before he could retort, Clementine took action, shoving him playfully onto the couch. "Hey!" he protested, but Clementine wasn't finished yet. With a mischievous grin, she launched herself onto his back, causing them both to tumble to the ground.

"You don't shove me!" Clementine protested, but her playful demeanor softened the severity of her words. Tyler, unable to resist a good-natured sibling tussle, retaliated by tickling her armpit, causing Clementine to release her hold and burst into laughter.

       Clementine pushed her brother off of her, putting an end to his tickling antics. She quickly regained her footing and shot him a stern glare. "That's not fair! You can't change the subject by fighting me! You need to learn not to mess around with girls who are already in relationships," she scolded her brother, Tyler, who rolled his eyes in response.

     "She said they broke up when they left and she missed me! What was I supposed to do? She batted her eyes at me and I couldn't resist!" Tyler defended himself, his tone tinged with frustration. Clementine looked at him unamused, shaking her head in disbelief. It was a tired argument they had been through countless times before.