𝟎𝟎𝟔. miyagi-do's spy

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ SEASON TWO: EPISODE SIX˚୨୧⋆。

CLEMENTINE DECIDED TO DROP BY AT MIYAGI-DO. Robby's silence on her texts fueled her worry, sending her into a frenzy. With bated breath, she tiptoed and unlocked the gate, stepping into a scene that left her utterly speechless. The once pristine space was now a chaotic jumble of overturned furniture, shattered glass, and scattered belongings. It was as if a tornado had ripped through, leaving destruction in its wake.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she surveyed the scene, her eyes darting from one disheveled corner to another. The air was heavy with a mix of confusion and apprehension. She couldn't help but wonder what had transpired in this place, and why Robby had been so elusive.

As her gaze settled on the group of Miyagi-Do students, she noticed their intense stares, fixated on her every move. It felt as if all eyes were on her, waiting for an explanation. The weight of their collective gaze made it hard for her to find her voice, her mind racing to make sense of the chaos.

And then, like a storm brewing, Robby emerged from the wreckage. His face was a canvas of conflicting emotions, a mix of anger, hurt, and frustration. His eyes bore into her, demanding answers. "Did you do this?" he asked, his voice laced with accusation.

Her heart sank at his words, the accusation hitting her like a punch to the gut. The thought of Robby believing she could cause such chaos was a betrayal of their friendship, a sharp sting of disappointment. She mustered every ounce of strength to meet his gaze, her voice trembling with a mix of frustration and hurt. "What? No!" she exclaimed, her words a desperate plea for him to see the truth.

Robby's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and he slowly unclenched his jaw, releasing the tension that had built up. "I'm sorry," he began, his voice filled with a mix of regret and vulnerability. "It's just... someone did this, and I was really hoping it wasn't you." His words trailed off, the weight of his accusation hanging in the air between them.

Clementine raised an eyebrow, her expression a mixture of curiosity and skepticism. "But why would I do this?" she questioned, her voice laced with genuine confusion. "The last time I saw you, things were good. Why would I want to destroy that?" Her tone held a touch of hurt, the disbelief evident in her eyes.

Robby let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping slightly. "No, you're right," he admitted, his voice tinged with remorse. "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that. I'm sorry." He looked down, his gaze filled with regret as Clementine rolled her eyes, a mixture of annoyance and disappointment evident on her face. Without another word, she walked past him, making her way towards Sam.

Sam's face twisted into a deep frown, her disbelief evident in her furrowed brows. "I just can't believe it, you know?" she said, her voice filled with a mix of frustration and disappointment. "Why would someone do this... to Mr. Miyagi's dojo?" she added. Clementine's eyes widened in shock as she instinctively reached out to comfort Sam. "Oh my gosh, girl, I'm so sorry," she exclaimed, her voice laced with genuine concern. "Could it be that dude with the funky mohawk? He seemed so hot-headed."