- HEADCANONS OF STRIKER WITH A S/O THAT'S BEELZEBUBS DAUGHTER - striker x reader

striker x reader

- your introduction as the daughter of beelzebub didn't sit well with striker

- your introduction as the daughter of beelzebub didn't sit well with striker... at ALL. it seemed like you embodied everything he loathed about the royal elite.

- despite his clear disinterest, you refused to be deterred. you were persistent, unapologetic about your royal status, and determined to prove that not all royals were cut from the same, arrogant cloth.

- what intrigued striker, initially against his better judgment, was your unique blend of imp and bee-like features. it set you apart from the typical royals he despised.

- as fate would have it, your paths crossed repeatedly. you found yourselves entangled in various chaotic situations, and striker begrudgingly admired your quick wit and resourcefulness.

-the one thing that drew you together was your mutual disdain for the snobby royals that surrounded you. you'd exchange sarcastic quips and share stories of the infuriating antics of your fellow bluebloods.

- over time, striker began to see that you were different from the other royals. you didn't want to flaunt your status; you wanted to be an equal. this notion was a revelation to him.

-to avoid judgmental eyes and whispers of scandal, your meetings with striker were kept a closely guarded secret. you'd sneak away to hidden corners of hell, where you could be yourselves.

- striker couldn't deny the connection that had formed between you two. your common ground of loathing the high-and-mighty royals created a unique bond that neither of you could easily dismiss.

- as much as he wanted to maintain his tough exterior, striker couldn't help but respect your resilience. you'd carved out your own path in hell, and that was something he couldn't ignore.

- striker was initially disgusted by your royal status, but your relentless pursuit piqued his curiosity.

- your first date was unconventional, a moonlit rendezvous at the edge of a random forest. you shared stories and laughter by a campfire, and striker couldn't deny the attraction he felt.

- your first kiss was spontaneous, under a sky filled with falling stars, and it left striker momentarily breathless.

- he finally gave in to his feelings when you helped him take down a particularly troublesome target, and he realized he didn't want to hide his affection any longer.

- striker never takes part in royal events or activities, but he respects your choices and supports you in whatever you do.

- you can't even manage to get him to attend some casual gatherings with friends and family. he'd never do that.

- despite your differences, you and striker have found common ground and mutual respect, making your relationship stronger than ever.