- TICKLISH - chazwick thurman x female! reader

chazwick thurman x female! reader

you sat on the couch, scrolling through your phone while chaz sprawled out next to you, his evergreen hair poking out from under his fedora

you sat on the couch, scrolling through your phone while chaz sprawled out next to you, his evergreen hair poking out from under his fedora. the two of you had been together for a while, and despite chaz's cocky demeanor, there was a certain charm that kept you entertained.

"babe, you're always on that thing. why don't you pay attention to this handsome devil right here?" chaz grinned, throwing an arm around your shoulders.

you rolled your eyes, not bothering to look up from your phone. "calm down. i'm just checking some messages."

he leaned in, his lips brushing against your ear. "well, how 'bout i distract you, huh?" he purred, fingers lightly tracing circles on your side.

you twitched, a small giggle escaping you. "stop it, chaz. i'm not in the mood."

chaz chuckled, undeterred by your lack of enthusiasm. "oh, come on, baby. you know you want some of this charm."

you sighed, finally putting your phone down and turning to face him. "seriously. i'm not in the mood."

but chaz was undeterred, his grin widening as he wiggled his fingers in a ticklish manner. "come on. a little distraction won't hurt."

you rolled your eyes, a small smile playing on your lips despite your attempt to resist. "no. i told you i'm not in the mood."

he chuckled, his fingers getting dangerously close to your ticklish spots. "oh, i think you are. you just don't wanna admit it."

you swatted his hand away, feigning annoyance. "stop it. i'm not ticklish."

a mischievous glint flashed in his eyes. "oh, really now?" without warning, he lunged at you, fingers dancing over your sides.

you couldn't hold back the laughter that bubbled up. "chaz, knock it off!"

but he persisted, the relentless tickling eliciting genuine laughter from you. "admit it, y/n. you're ticklish!" he declared triumphantly.

you squirmed and kicked at him, determined to maintain your stubborn front. "no way! i'm not admitting anything!"

chaz chuckled, dodging your playful kicks with a grin. "the more you resist, the more adorable you become."

you shot him a mock glare between fits of laughter. "i'm not adorable, and i'm definitely not ticklish!"

undeterred, chaz continued his tickle assault, finding new spots that made you squirm and giggle. "oh, you're adorable, and you're definitely ticklish. just admit it already!"

"nope, not happening!" you declared, a mixture of laughter and protest escaping your lips.

chaz finally relented, withdrawing his teasing fingers with a mock pout. he settled back on the couch, crossing his arms and adopting a grumpy expression. "fine, whatever. keep your secrets," he grumbled, though a mischievous glint still flickered in his neon-blue eyes.

you chuckled at his theatrics, your laughter gradually subsiding. "ugh, you're such a drama queen."

he shot you a mock offended look. "me? a drama queen? never." chaz then scooched. "but seriously, babe, is it really that bad to admit you're a little ticklish?"

you rolled your eyes at his persistence, but a playful smile tugged at the corners of your lips. "it's not bad. i just don't wanna give you the satisfaction."

chaz grinned, leaning back with a dramatic sigh. "ah, playing hard to get. i like a challenge."

you nudged him playfully. "you're impossible."

"yet, you love me," he quipped with a wink.

you shook your head, unable to suppress a smile. "yeah, yeah, i do."