- VELVET WHISPERS - chazwick thurman x reader (smut)

chazwick thurman x reader smut

you find yourself in a dimly lit room, the sultry atmosphere thick with anticipation

you find yourself in a dimly lit room, the sultry atmosphere thick with anticipation. the flickering of candles casts dancing shadows across the walls, creating an ambiance that promises something exciting. chazwick, your charming yet devious lover, saunters toward you, his evergreen hair catching the dim light, and a mischievous grin tugging at his lips.

"babe," he purrs, his neon blue eyes locking onto yours, "i've got a little game in mind for us." his fingers trail down your arm, sending shivers through your body. chazwick's cocky demeanor is evident as he pushes the boundaries, knowing that you're more than willing to play along.

you follow him as he leads you to a velvet-covered chaise lounge. he sits down, drawing you close to straddle him, the heat of his body radiating through the fabric of his clothes. "you've always been a bad influence on me, chaz," you tease, running your fingers along the scars that adorn his chest.

"i sure have," he chuckles. "and you're the one who keeps coming back." you gasp softly as his teeth graze the tender flesh, and a quiet moan escapes your lips. his hands slide up your thighs, and his breath is warm against your skin. you know what he wants. you know you want it too.

he pulls away slightly, his blue eyes sparkling with desire. his fingertips brush against the sensitive area between your legs, sending tingles through your entire body. chazwick's lips press against yours in a passionate kiss. your fingers tangle into his soft hair as the kiss deepens, his tongue exploring your mouth. he moves his hand under your shirt, tracing his way up your stomach, over your ribcage, and cups your breast, his thumb teasing your nipple.

you groan into the kiss, grinding against him as the warmth pools between your legs. chazwick's mouth moves from yours, down your neck, and across your collarbone, leaving a trail of fire in its wake. his hands travel lower, finding their way into your undergarment. his fingers stroke you, eliciting another moan from you. he pulls away from your neck, his breath coming in short pants.

"chaz, i need you," you gasp. he smirks, his blue eyes filled with lust.

"don't worry, baby. i'll give you what you need." he removes his hand, pushing your undergarment aside. his cock presses against your entrance. he grips your hips, holding you steady as he slowly pushes himself inside.

you gasp, the sensation overwhelming, as he fills you completely. you tighten around his cock as he thrusts in and out. the room spins as your mind is lost to the pleasure. his grip tightens as he thrusts harder, his breathing heavy and labored. you wrap your arms around his shoulders, pressing your body against his as you move with him. your head falls back as your body quivers, his cock pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"i'm so close," you breathe. "i'm gonna cum."

"then cum. i wanna hear you scream my name."

his words send you over the edge, your orgasm washing over you in waves. you cry out, clutching his body to yours, your nails digging into his skin. his cock pulses inside you, filling you with his hot seed. he groans, burying his face in the crook of your neck. his chest heaves as he struggles to catch his breath.

you lay together in the afterglow, bodies intertwined. he lifts his head, pressing a kiss to your lips.

"well," he murmurs, "that was a lot more fun than i expected."