- ADOPTED HELLCOUND CHILD! READER HEADCANONS - fizzmodeous x child reader

fizzmodeous with an adopted hellhound child! reader (platonic) headcanons

-fizzaroli and asmodeus went through quite the process to adopt you

-fizzaroli and asmodeus went through quite the process to adopt you. despite fizzaroli's initial self-worth issues, he found immense joy in being a parent, and asmodeus, beneath his boastful exterior, showed a surprising amount of genuine care.

- your gentle and good-natured personality quickly won over the hearts of fizzaroli and asmodeus. the three of you became an unconventional yet loving family. domesticity was never sweeter.

- you know it's a new day in hell when asmodeous is making breakfast, and fizz is trying to charm the toaster. meanwhile, you're just enjoying the show with a grin on your face.

- fizz and ozzie are surprisingly competitive when it comes to taking care of you. expect lots of laughter, playful banter, and maybe a little bit of cheating (looking at you, fizz).

- there's nothing better than cozying up on the couch for a movie night. fizzarolli's cybernetic arms make for the best cuddles, and asmodeus is a master at picking out the sappiest movies.

- fizzarolli loves throwing little tea parties with you, complete with mismatched cups and fancy hats. asmodeus may grumble about it, but deep down, he enjoys the absurdity.

- blitzo might be a chaotic godfather, but he's always there to capture those precious family moments. just make sure loona doesn't photobomb with her trademark scowl.

- blitzo introduces you to the art of pranking, and suddenly, your home is a battlefield of whoopee cushions and fake spiders. fizz and ozzie may not fully approve, but they can't resist joining in.

- blitzo's idea of babysitting involves ordering pizza and introducing you to classic movies. just don't tell your parents about the questionable movie choices (gay horses)

- loona may act tough, but deep down, she's a softie. she teaches you the art of intimidation and the importance of a well-timed eye roll.

- trips to the carnival or a day at the beach become unforgettable adventures. fizzaroli's clown antics and asmodeus' beachside glamour create a perfect blend of fun and relaxation.

- loona introduces you to the edgiest demon fashion trends. expect spiked collars, mismatched accessories, and a lot of black.