- DATING A FALLEN ANGEL HEADCANONS - asmodeus x reader

headcanons of asmodeus with a fallen angel s/o

- you're the epitome of a fallen angel, literally

- sent down from heaven for quite the rebellious reason – taking out angels and exterminators. bad girl vibes, and asmodeus adores it

- ozzie is head over heels for your forbidden charm. he's attracted to the danger and the allure of your heavenly rebellion.

- he respects your past and your choices, even if they landed you in hell. he's here to support you and enjoy the sinful pleasures of the afterlife with you.

- your fallen angel nature and asmodeus's lustful charm make you a beautifully mismatched pair. it's a match made in hell, and you both relish it.

- ozzie finds the remnants of your angelic beauty incredibly alluring, and he's always ready to remind you of it.

- while your love story might be unconventional, it's also genuine and passionate. ozzie's devotion to you knows no bounds.

- your days in the underworld with asmodeus were filled with endless indulgence, extravagant parties, and the pursuit of pleasure.

- your fallen angel vibes drive ozzie crazy. he's into the whole "sent from heaven but fell for the devil" kinda thing.

- ozzie's not about that fake love life. he respects your past and hates the idea of forcing emotions. genuine feelings only.