3 - The first meet, the exchanged parcels

Now he'll think that I was staring at him..oh god!! You cried mentally putting your face in the pillow.

                            *JIMIN*

I was talking with a client when Bella, my sister's pet came running towards me..I was busy playing with her when I looked towards my left and saw a girl looking here with a sweet smile on her face.

Must be looking at Bella, she gets all the attention of everyone, anyways. And when I looked at her, she ran and went inside, making me laugh. I haven't seen her here before. And she's a foreigner I guess.

I looked at the balcony of her house for some seconds before shaking my head and walking inside. I couldn't help but to laugh at her reaction, thinking about it, exactly what made her run like this.

I walked downstairs and made Bella sit on the couch. Before walking out for cycling. I stepped out and looked at the house in the front. Before her a businessman used to live here. But it's not like I used to talk with him or something.

I was about to go when I saw her walking outside , and without looking here she just went in the opposite direction as my eyes followed her. No idea why.

You and Annie decided to meet before going to the office. And after what just happened you're scared of facing him now. But after debating with yourself, you've decided to go.

As you stepped out, you saw him standing there with a cycle. As you mentally facepalmed yourself. You wanted to go in the right direction but instead of that, you went to the left. Not wanting to face him.

After having your breakfast with Annie, you both went to work. While the scene from the morning does not leave your mind.

Right now you are going to the advertisement department. when you saw your neighbor ( Jimin) your eyes widened as you turned around and hid behind a wall before he could see you.

Oh god, it's him….now he'll probably think I'm such a creep, what if he thinks that I'm a stalker or something. Why does this always happen to me ?

You peeked from the side and when you saw he's nowhere to be seen, you sighed and went straight to the department without looking anywhere.

Y/n,. You know Mr. Park loved the description of your design. He was so impressed by this. Your manager says, really?? He nodded as you excitedly clapped your hands. I'm glad. I'll complete it soon. The manager nodded with a big smile on his face.

After going home, you did some work when your doorbell rings, indicating someone is outside. You peeked through the camera on your door, who is it?
"Mam your parcel" you furrowed your eyebrows. What parcel??

Just when you got a message from tripti…"i got you something it should be there by now"....you smiled and opened the door, taking the parcel. Thank you. You went inside and put the box on the table.

                              *JIMIN*

I was working on my laptop, when I heard the doorbell. "Sir, your parcel"...i walked towards the door, and saw through the camera. Yeah, I've ordered something…

I opened the door and took the parcel. Sitting inside I started to open the parcel. What is this?....po-... poha?....I took out the packets from the box, trying to read the names of these things. But the problem is i haven't ordered this, what actually is this?..

What the heck….?, there is a note also
"Hope you're taking care of yourself, I remembered you like all these things and because I couldn't meet you when you left, so I ordered these for you…and…" .Wait, what language is this?...

I rubbed my forehead holding the note in my one hand, while looking at all these things. They delivered someone else's parcel I guess…I shook my head and called the company.

"We're so sorry sir, the delivery guy accidentally gave you your neighbor's parcel. It really wasn't intentional sir, we're really sorry for the inconveniences. I cut the call and took a deep breath before putting all those things in the box.

Oh,i guess they were talking about the girl living in front.. because it's her address only…i thought looking at the address they told me. Now what? Am I supposed to go and give this to her?...

I mean do i have a choice, my parcel is with her, and i don't even know why she isn't here by now. Didn't she notice that it's not her parcel?...
Picking up the box I went to give this to my neighbor.

You were about to open your parcel when your bell rings again causing you to whine. Why are there so many people coming today!? Now who is it?...you peeked through the camera and saw that guy…oh shit…why is he here?...

Don't tell me now he'll come and will probably gonna ask me why I was staring at him like a creep in the morning…you closed your eyes tightly, putting your face in your palms. When the bell rings again.

What should i do!?...What if he spread all the morning incidents in the office? Fighting with yourself mentally you slowly opened the door, and your eyes met his. You were holding the door with your one hand, while looking at the guy in front of you.

For a moment of time, both of you didn't move. Keep looking at each other as if you know each other. Wind was a paid actor, who played its role very well . Making all your hair go with the flow of the wind.

Hello? The guy in front of you says making you come out of your world. You looked down and saw a box and then looked up at his face. Y-yes?...
Uhm, is this your address? Jimin showed you the slip in which your address is written.

Oh, yeah. It's mine. You looked up from the slip as he smiled. Actually our parcels got exchanged. The delivery guy accidentally gave you my parcel and gave yours to me.  He explained before handing you the box.

Oh, so..wait I'll get your parcel. You ran inside to get his parcel even without taking yours. He took his parcel and gave yours to you. Thank you so much! You bowed with an awkward smile. He nodded.

Ok then You were just about to close the door when he comes again, making you suddenly stop in your tracks. This too…he gave you a note

"This note was in this parcel too"
You smiled and nodded.  "thank you ".  Taking the note from his hand. You closed the door and he went back to his apartment. He doesn't even smile…

You sat on the couch and started to read the note.
Hope you're taking care of yourself, I remembered you like all these things and because I couldn't meet you when you left, so I ordered these for you, apna khyal rakhna, khana time se kha lena "( take care of yourself, and take your meals on time )

You smiled and excitedly got all the things out of the box ...."thank you di"...after sending the message you went to sleep, Because it's your holiday tomorrow. And you've decided to explore this new place a little more.

The next morning…
You took your headphones and played a perfect song for your mood right now, feeling excited to go out with Annie. You took out your clothes, your shoes, and accessories.

After setting everything you decided to go and water the plants in the garden, so you went out while Vibing on the song. Completely forgetting about your surroundings.

One hand holding the headphones one hand holding the watering can. you didn't even realize when while watering the plants you started to dance to this song, removing your slippers. You started to jump around and start doing the signature step of the song.Putting the watering can on the floor.

You've been a dancer in your house. You were the type of kid who used to participate in every dance competition and even all the functions when it comes to dance. And if your favorite Bollywood song starts playing you couldn't stop yourself from dancing.

It sas early morning so you actually thought no one would have woken up till now.

Throwing your hands here and there, you continued vibing on the song, just when your eyes went up with the movement of your hands, and saw the same guy making your eyes go wide.

OH. HELL. NO…..
Why? Do. I. Embarrass. Myself. Like. This. Always….