11- an unexpected visit

"You knew it dad"? The woman exclaimed standing straight while talking with her dad on the call. "Ofcourse, why're you so surprised!?"

He sounded much more calm while you were having a whole mental breakdown right now in the early morning. 

"You should've told me, don't you!?" Your dad sighs before speaking "don't worry, you got promoted only because of your work, not because i told Mr. Park (Jimin's dad ) about you, and it's nice you met Jimin there, i mean you found yourself a friend" rolling your eyes in irritation as you lay down. 

"I can't believe you sometimes, I don't even know what's nice about meeting jimin" these words left your mouth making your dad Chuckles. "Well I'll go now, or I'll be late, bye bye" 

"Bye beta"....you put your phone away before going upstairs to get ready. 

Your day was going as usual, and right now you were just coming back from the ground floor when you met Jimin's dad on your way, you stopped and slightly bowed as he smiled. 

it's good to see you doing something you love y/n, also that you're working with all your determination, it didn't make me think twice why you were promoted here and why you're so known for your work" He said as you smiled. 

"Thank you Sir"...he laughs and just shakes his head. "I didn't have time to talk with you even a bit when you came here, but you can call me uncle when we're alone..no need to be formal". 

Smiling to him you just slightly nod, "also, be comfortable, come to our house sometimes. You didn't came there, didn't even say hello to me" nervously chucking you just looked at him, 

Now what should i tell him, i didn't know that they're my dad's friend, or should i tell them i didn't even know i was working in their company, or my dad didn't even tell me that I'm going to work in his friend's company whom I've met before…

"I will uncle" he smiles widely before showing a thumbs up…"good work, keep it up" after saying thank you, you made your way towards the elevator. 

Now every piece of puzzle is falling into its right place…

It was around 8pm, you were collecting your belongings to go home. Everyone has almost left including your CEO.

It was only you and some of your other colleagues who were too focused to take note of the time. 

Bye guys. Bidding them good-bye you walked down. Taking the bus to your home, soon you reached there, your mobile rang as you were about to reach your house,

you just took it out from your bag but before you could even pick it a dog suddenly barked so at you so loudly making you flinch as your mobile straight lent on the road just beside your house. 

You looked at it, oh isn't it…. your eyes wandered up and saw the owner as your confused expressions turned into "i knew it" type of expressions.

Oh hello…jimin waves at you, you scoots down and was about to pick your phone as the dog barked again. "Hey, c'mon buddy" mumbling to yourself, you stretched your arm to pick it. 

It was just below the dog as she walked ahead making it more harder for you. "You know I could just say bite and she'll bite you"…he jokes, it immediately earns him a glare to which he raises his hand in defense. 

"Whom are you bullying?" A female voice came from behind making you shift sideways to look there. 

A woman in simple casual clothes, while her hair tied in a loose ponytail came forward looking at Jimin.

"oh, let me introduce, your childhood best friend y/n" . He pointed towards you, making you narrow your eyes and stood up.

" Y/n?? " "Gia?" She smiled widely before walking towards you and wrapping her hands around you almost squeezing you in between.

Meanwhile on the other hand Jimin picked your phone and pat Bella's head taking her in his arms smiling at both of you. 

"You almost disappeared, ah i missed you" you chuckle pulling out. "i missed you too" you were the type who didn't like to talk much but when you met her, you both automatically became comfortable with each other and didn't even realize when you both became best friends. 

"My girl grew up a lot" she says like a proud mom making you laugh. She's Jimin's older sister, so she's very much older than you too, and not to ignore the fact that she has always helped you like an older sister.

From getting you candy because she knows you won't say it but you like it, to stop Jimin from annoying you. 

"Guys, stop making me feel like an outcast or something" Jimin mumbled but loud enough for both of you to hear, a chuckle left her mouth as she looked at him.

"Did you start annoying her again?" She asked, standing in front of you like a shield, making you laugh silently. 

"You should help her as she's not very familiar with this place, Park Jimin !!! " you laugh straight, earning a glare from him, to which you just shake your head. "I wasn't annoying her, c'mon you can't yell at me like this, she's my employee" 

"So what? idiot", anyways let's go inside, i have a lot to talk about with you". "Uh…my house?" You suggested to which she nodded "sure"

"My phone ". You extended your hand forward, he sighed and gave you your phone. "When did I annoy you huh?" He asked, whispering so that only you could hear. 

"You should ask when you don't annoy me?" . Simply replying you started to walk towards your house where gia was standing waiting for you. you !!!, seriously miss dancer"?

You looked at him knowing clearly what he's trying to do. "Look look, this is how you annoy me". You said to which he just laughed, his laugh automatically made you look up at him, a soft smile wandered on your face. 

"Bye bella" you whispered before patting her head gently before making your way in your house leaving the male smiling to himself as he made his way towards his house. 

Walking inside your house with Gia, she sat on the couch. "How's everything? And how are you here?" She asked as you just smiled," long story short, I wanted to do something of my own so I started it from India and got promoted here."

She Chuckles and nods. "I didn't even know that Jimin is the CEO. Trust me you don't even know how much blunter I got myself into."

Laughing you shake your head "well you have to tell me everything from day one then" she says making you nod. "Of Course of course " . 

You talked with each other for some time, but then she had to leave urgently due to some work so she left but you both decided to go out sometime and spend your bestie time together. 

The next day was a holiday and you were invited by Jimin's dad at their home. Gia has sended you the address and right now you were just leaving for there,

Because of his and your dad's close friendship they both have treated all the kids as their own. 

Soon after you reached your destination, you stepped out of the car before walking towards the door and ringing the bell.

It was your first time going to their house after these years so of course you were nervous. 

After some seconds the door was opened was none other then someone you least expected here, 

Narrowing your eyes you stood straight, before asking "what are you doing here!?" 

"I should be the one asking you this miss suryavanshi".