25 - the feeling of love

The moment you stepped inside your house, you leaned your back against the door, calming your heart which was beating like crazy.

What just happened….

Taking a deep breath you sat on the couch, while all those moments did not leave your mind. What I was doing!?..this is so embarrassing…..i mean…damn it.

*Meanwhile at Jimin's house*

Jimin was still standing in his usual place as well as Gia but the thing was, he was standing with crossed arms staring sternly at her while on the other hand she was smiling awkwardly.

Look, I swear I came to surprise you…he sighed , shaking his head, “why from the back door?” he asked and no reply came…

But…you're behaving as if i spoiled your special moment or something “ she said purposely trying to bring out his reaction.

That's when he remembered that moment…his cheeks almost turned red, and his condition was the same as you.

“Oh my god ... .did you just ..did you just blush …like right in front of me??” Gia laughed walking towards him while he put on a serious face. “Shut up” Mumbling he sat down.

She stops laughing and sits beside him but then starts laughing again as he just sighed and hid his face making her laugh more.

Ok ok, I'll stop..but let me ask you something” she put her arm on his shoulder as he nodded asking her to continue. “answer honestly ok?” He nodded again. As she smiled lightly before asking.

“Do you perhaps…a small stop before she speaks again. “Do you perhaps like y/n?” The moment these words left her mouth he looked up towards her.

Do i?” He mutters, as she looks at him in disbelief. “C’mon, you make it so obvious everyone knows” she blurted out as he nodded at first but then furrowed. “Who is everyone?” She stopped smiling and looked at him facepalming herself mentally.

No one, and that doesn't matter right now” he was literally side eyeing her at this point before nodding.
So you like her?” She asked again while he just shook his head. “how do I know , I don't know?” He says throwing his hands up.

“Wow, so you don't know that you like someone? Wow Park Jimin, wow…so good my little one” she claps dramatically literally in disbelief with his answers.

“Stop it…you're talking as if you're already married or have so much experience with loves and relationships"

She rolls her eyes, “I've been in relationship before not like you..who doesn't even focus on anything apart from working but now that i see it, you're changingshe stops while smiling…for good”

“Can you come to a point?” He asked, rolling his eyes leaning his back on the couch. She sighed, shaking her head, “you still don't understand? How stupid are you?” He tilted his head, slightly getting up.

“Are you here to insult me?? Is this your part time business now?” she chuckled as he mimicked her before laying back again.

“Arghhh…just calm down listen to me…you like her, i see it, we see it, everyone see it except you”

He nods, sighing, “but she doesn't see it” muttering he lays back..”so you agree you like her?” Gia raised an eyebrow looking at her younger brother who was now in his own world.