24 - The moment and the moment spoiler

Here on the other hand you can't understand what's happening with you these days, the sudden feeling of nervousness which you never felt before around him, the increase in the speed of your heartbeat which doesn't seem to calm down soon.

But there were some supporters of the couple who didn't even know that they're a couple in those people's stories.

Gia, Raghav, Anushka, riya , Anika and Tripti have already started to feel that there's something between you and have opened a fanpage of your name. And even made a group of their own where they discuss only you and Jimin.

*Everyone knows they like each other except them*

A long ass gc name just for you both…

Gia: Guys, guess what?
Raghav : what?
Anika : What what??
Riya: Something happened?
Anushka: c’mon still the tea bestie.
Tripti: Why are you all online? It's just 11 am !

Gia: me and jimin were looking through the wedding pictures of tripti’s wedding and i saw some pictures only of y/n….*laughing emoji*
Riya: omg omg omg…
Anika: bro was in love even before we suspected anything….
Tripti : *laughing emoji*
Anushka: lmao….
Raghav : How dare he click pictures of my sister without her knowing??
Gia: You shut up !
Everyone : laughs…
Gia: but the thing is they don't even interact except for the office and work purpose.
Anushka: Then do something, why are you there?
Gia: *side eye* alright I'll do something…
.
.
.
While you all were preparing for the meeting, taking your files and important paperworks you went there and sat in your place waiting for the CEO to come.

And again for no reason you were nervous, no idea why. You’ve always been confident during all your meetings but now things suddenly became so different now that you've started to notice everything and start connecting the dots.

Soon Jimin arrived as all of you stood waiting for him to take a seat, the meeting ended well now everyone was leaving the room, you and Annie were staying there for some work..

When Jimin walked towards you both, he stood beside you making your heart beat fastened again, you had no idea why you were suddenly feeling nervous around him. But not to mention how unwell he was looking today.

He explained something to you before leaving the office. You sighed loudly and sat down as Annie looked at you and chuckled. “What's with you? From the time you've come from India you seem so lost in your thoughts” you look at her not knowing what to reply.

“Nothing…just thinking about the new project as we need to complete it quickly” she nods as you smile lightly before continuing working.
.
.
.
When you reached home you got a call from tripti, it felt so comforting talking with her. Just when you decided to ask her about something.

“Di, when you first got to know that you like aarav, did you feel nervous around him?” You asked to which she laughed before replying, “uhm…kind of, i would say it was something which i cannot explain, why do you ask though?”

You pause for some seconds before answering, “it was for my friend Annie, she wanted to ask, you know people these days falling in love “ tripti chuckles, “so when are you falling in love with someone?” She asked, making you roll your eyes.

“Stop it already, i don't know, stop asking stupid questions “ you say as you both laugh and after chit chatting a bit you hang up the call.

No way, it's not like i like him or something i mean, it must be just because I'm missing the moments of my cousins and all of us together”

You shook your head and were about to go to sleep when your phone rang, it was Gia, furrowing your brows you picked up the call, “y/n, Jimin isn't picking up my calls, can you like to go and check on him?” She asked, the main thing was she didn't even call him in the first place, it was their plan just to make you both talk.