27 - The Confession

Settling the bouquet on the table you stood in front of it with your arms crossed , these are a lot of flowers, who might have sent these.

Sighing you just stare at it for some time, getting suspicious from time to time but before going up in your room you didn't forget to put that bouquet under the stool where there are so many decorative items.

I'll not just keep it on the table, taking this inside was my biggest mistake i think

Shaking your head you went into the room to sleep.
The next morning, after getting ready for work you were about to leave your house when you gaze at the bouquet again.

Annie? But why .. it's not even my birthday sighing to yourself you left the house for office. When you were going towards your workplace you saw Jimin talking with ms. Lia, while smiling slightly, she shake her head removing all thoughts.

I'm overthinking, what if he doesn't feel the same? No, He doesn't….. Gia and Tripti di are messing up my mind, they don't understand the fact that why would he like me?

You stare at both of them and indulge in your thoughts not realizing Erik is walking towards you. “Miss y/n, good morning,” he says, smiling widely.

Coming out of your thoughts you smiled back to him before speaking, “very good morning Erik” you looked at him as he was looking at you smiling widely, tilting your head you furrow your eyebrows.

Is there something you want to say?” You asked to which he was about to reply when Jimin called him. “Oh, I will tell you later, but I don't think I should tell you, I mean you would've already known by now” , winking , he walked away.

Leaving you dumbfounded not taking in the situation or whatever he just said. Why is everyone so weird today…you sigh lightly going straight in your cabin.

After a little while, you were busy in your work when Annie spoke, taking everyone's attention “guys, I'm reading this novel and oh my god, it's too good, totally recommended” you all looked at her with curiosity.

“What novel?” One of your colleagues asked as you put your focus on your computer screen, while they discussed this novel.

This is a Chinese novel, and you know in china 520 roses means “i love you “ and guess what, the male protagonist gave these to his girlfriend before he was going to propose to her” she almost jumps in excitement while telling this making you all laugh.

Let me borrow it, once you're done” Annie nodded when one of them requested her, while you just chuckled softly.

You went out of your workplace going towards the media office when Erik Stopped you in between. “What is it?” You asked, looking at him already confused about why he's smiling so much today.

You received that bouquet?” He asked, making surprise, “how did you…wait you sended me that bouquet? But why? It's not birthday…uh i didn't got promoted…and we’re just good colleagues and friends”

He Chuckles shaking his head, “stop pretending like you don't know

“I don't know what?”
That, Mr. Park sent that bouquet, he specifically asked me to give an order for that bouquet and…you already know about what special meaning that holds” he bumps your shoulder while walking away smiling.

While you stood there holding your shoulder, Mr. Park…jimin? Why….why on the earth he sent me that big bouquet? And what special meaning everyone is talking about…. What's so special about that bouquet?
.
.
.
It was time to get off the work, just when you left the elevator you saw Jimin standing in front of his car while talking with someone on the phone.