28 - dating era

The whole night went with you both just changing sides because there's no way you both were getting any sleep.

Getting ready for work but this time a little more than you usually do, putting on a little bit of tint, smiling to yourself you made your way only to get stopped in your tracks seeing Jimin standing in front of his car, gazing at his watch with his arms crossed.

He looks up smiling widely before standing straight, buttoning up his blazer. “Good morning” he smiles, moving his hand forward for you to take it.

While you weren't able to digest the fact that…. you both aren't friends anymore…..”good morning” Muttering you took his hand as he led you towards the passenger seat before opening the car door, letting you in.

You smile lightly before stepping in as he closed the door and walked towards the other side before stepping in. “What are you doing here?” You asked while bulking up your seatbelt.

picking you up, can't I?” He asked with a chuckle, “no…I mean, you could've told me, i should’ve come earlier” you looked ahead asking this while he just smiled. “I didn't wait for too long, don't worry”
.
.
.

Meanwhile in the morning, what actually happened.
8:00am ( Jimin’s POV )

All set, let's go then…. looks towards the watch, I'm going too fast aren't i? Nahh, what if she left and I couldn't pick her up. No compromises.

Fixing his collar and smiling lightly he made his way out of his apartment. Taking his car he moved just in front of your house parking it there looking out of the window waiting for you to come out.

8: 30

Stepping out of the car he stood in front of her main door wanting to ring the bell but didn't, nope ... .let her come out herself…nodding he stepped back waiting.

8:45…

He leaned back on the car, opening the buttons of the blazer fixing his hair and crossing his arms. Yeah..just a little more time.
9:10..
He sighed gazing at his watch just when the door opened revealing you, here we go…..he looks at you from head to toe, beautiful ... .so beautiful…I'm becoming cringe day by day but nevermind anything for her.
.
.
Back to present ~

You smile slightly looking down, he gazes at you as his wide smile forms on his lips. “Uh, you should drop me a little away from the office” he furrowed looking at you with a tilted head, “why though?”

Just…i don't want everyone to know about this relationship I mean…uh don't think it in a wrong way I just..i don't want them to think that I got privileged or something” Muttering the last line you looked down while he just chuckled.

“I’m okay with whatever you want, I'm just glad that you're mine” he says pulling over the car at the side a little far from the office, “they will get to know eventually but that's up to you, when you want them to know” nodding at his statement you smile before you unbuckle the seatbelt.

You were about to open the door as he held your wrist, making you turn around and look at him if he had something to say.

He just smiled and stepped out of the car and moved towards the other side opening the door for you. You chuckle stepping out, “uhm…. alright then, I'll see you around” he takes a deep breath nodding his head.

Take a deep breath, calm down y/n, calm down…. you made your way towards the office building with your tomato like cheeks since you can't handle anything that's happening right now.

You were working, while he was in his office, smiling to himself. “Are you and miss y/n are together by any chance?” Erik asked only to feel a cold glare towards him. “No, I mean…just asking, you looked this happy and i also told her about the bouquet-

Told her about the bouquet?....Wait, erik?... Jimin gets up glaring at the poor guy who was trying to just stand straight at this point. “I thought….she’d know..i didn't know you didn't tell her” Erik says nervously smiling.

“Erik I swear….he runs behind while Erik runs away moving behind his chair, they just run around the chair until someone knocks on the door, diverting their attention. Jimin fixed his clothes standing straight “come in”

Mr. Park this project needs to be looked upon right now, since other companies are involved with it I think we should work on it quickly” Jimin nod,

give this project to the one having expertise in this, and tell them to give me a new researched report as soon as possible”

That person nodded in understanding before bowing and leaving his office, “thank god, he would've killed me just now” Erik mumbled, “what?” Jimin asked, turning towards him.

nothing…haha, I'm going…I'll look through it” saying that he didn't even stop for a second and left the office.

The project was given to your team, managing by Ms. Lia and she being the head asked you all to give your full focus on this project.

she even took all your mobile, putting them aside, “focus on work, no distractions” saying that she just left the office while you all just looked at her shaking your heads.

She!!!, “does she think we’re kids or something, snatching our phones?” Annie said, sitting on her chair making you all chuckle. Jimin on the other hand, after finishing some of the work he texts you asking for lunch.

Let's go for lunch together” and sending it he smiles, putting the phone in front of him looking at the text waiting for your reply.

5 minutes later
No reply?” He thought sighing, he was leaning back on his chair with his one hand holding the phone looking at the text he just sent. He looks at the clock.

Once the minute hand is on the 9…let's wait till then. He nods looking straight at the clock, the moment it comes there he looks at the text seeing no reply he shakes his head.

He picked the hourglass putting it on his table in front of him, “let all the sand come down…yeah” he waits looking at the text moving his chair here and there, literally on the rest position.

The moment all the sand went down on the other side he stared at the text for some seconds before flipping the hourglass again. “What the hell is she even doing?”

He throws the phone away getting up buttoning up his blazer, getting out of his cabin, making his way towards your workplace. “Oh, Mr. Park, the work is going on, I was just about to send you the research files” ms. Lia spoke, smiling gently and bowing at him.

All of your attention is diverted towards him as you all get up and bow at him slightly smiling.

Jimin looks away from Lia and looks at you, raising his eyebrows. While getting no idea of what he's saying you just looked at him confused af.

Nevermind..”alright, continue” Muttering he turns around and leaves from there. “He came so suddenly, it scared the shit out of me” one of your colleagues spoke as you just smiled awkwardly at her sitting down confused…did he have something to say to me?

After the work was finished you all sighed loudly, Annie gave your phone as she took hers. you sighed leaning back, moving your one leg over another.

3 missed calls from jimin??”
Your eyes widened as you looked at the text, “let's go for lunch together

No way….shit…shit…what did you do y/n?? Cursing yourself mentally you put your head down on the table.

It's almost time to go home…has he not eaten anything?? Oh god, I can't believe myself sometimes.. stupid!!!