22 - comfort

The wedding came to an end really soon, you guys gave back Aarav's shoes to him and took a handsome fee as well. Now everyone was sitting together.

After a few minutes, it will be time for the vidaai. Your mother hugged tripti as some tears left her eyes, which soon turned into a burst of crying.

You all were downstairs, standing a little behind from the entrance. You pulled your mother rubbing her back and calmed your father down as well.

You yourself didn't want to cry, but you couldn't stop the tears welling up in your eyes. Weddings are all good and fun until this moment comes.

The person you've spent your whole childhood with, sleeping in one room , fighting with each other to wearing each other's clothes. You didn't even realize when you grew up .

You hugged your sister as a few drops of tears left your eyes, you wiped them before smiling with your teary eyes, your sister kissed you forehead and chuckled lightly before speaking.

"Take care of maa, papa, raghav and most importantly of yourself" you nod before stepping back. Everyone was teary, even raghav who behaved like i will never cry in your wedding were literally crying like a kid while hugging tripti.

You calmed him down and stepped back, you didn't want to cry like this in front of everyone, or you could say if you started crying then who is gonna cheer up everyone.

"Guys, guys guys....calm down please, she ain't leaving forever, she will keep coming to meet us, right?" you spoke , She laughed and nodded.

You know that you live abroad now, and this thing was making this more difficult for you. No matter how much you pretend, this part is the hardest.

Jimin who was standing a little away, looking at everyone and letting you all have your family time saw you trying your best to not to cry.

You take a deep breath and move back when it was time for everyone to walk out, the car was standing right in front of the entrance waiting for aarav and tripti to sit in it.

Jimin slowly walks towards you before handing you his handkerchief. You looked towards his hand and then looked up at him, before slowly taking the handkerchief.

You sob and turn around to hide your teary face, he moves his hand slowly up towards your back but doesn't touch you until you move your gaze towards him , those eyes that gave him the permission that you needed comfort.

He didn't waste a single second before letting you move towards him and cry on his shoulder.

He patted your back lightly, holding you gently. "You can cry all you want, it's ok...I'm here" he whispered but you really weren't in your right state of mind to focus on anything.

*Time skip*

You were walking in the garden downstairs, the staff were removing the tables, curtains and some decorations which could be removed now.

Everyone talks about the wedding time, but no one talks about this moment. When everything is done and it's all silent now.

"Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow- Jimin was talking with someone when he saw you sitting on the bench alone. He hung up the call and walked towards you, "mind, if i sit here?" He asked.

You look up and nod slightly as he takes a seat beside you, "uh...sorry about earlier, i cried too much today didn't i?" You asked only for him to chuckle lightly. "Why sorry? It's ok, i understand, if i were in your place and my sister is going far away i would've cried too"

"don't feel bad about it" you look at him blinking your eyes multiple times.

"What?" He laughs, you shake your head. "didn't know someone who's this annoying could be this sweet too" he looks at you with his so done expressions.

" I can't be with you sometimes, " he mutters, making you laugh. "By the way, it's cold here, go back inside or...let me tell you miss suryavanshi i ain't giving you more holidays so don't get sick" you nod.

"Yes sir, don't you worry" you both smiled and walked inside, he went back in his room as you were helping your aunt with something.

When your mom calls you "beta give this to jimin, he wasn't in his room earlier so i didn't give him" you took the box, it was the return gift and some sweets and all.

You nodded your head and walked upstairs, after knocking on his room door you stood there waiting for a reply. You knocked again after you didn't get any reply and again and again.

Where's he?
You move your hand towards the door knob, and to your surprise it wasn't locked, so opening the door you stepped inside only to find an empty room.

You look around in confusion, shaking your head. You walk towards his bed which was a mess, since he was keeping his clothes in his bag.

You put that box beside his bag when you saw a bill, you furrowed your eyebrows when you saw the shop name , it's..that famous earrings shop in Jaipur.. isn't it? From where tripti bought her earrings.

Getting curious about it you picked it up before reading what's inside, only to find the name of the jhumkas you bought...golden jhumka with red beads...the...wait..what....
You remembered the night after haldi,

Flashback

"Thanks di for those jhumkas, you knew i couldn't buy it so you secretly bought it for me" you say hugging your sister when she looks at you in confusion.

"Which jhumkas? Y/n..i wanted to buy those but couldn't since i wasn't allowed to go out...

*Present*

You blink, not knowing if it's true what you're thinking or you're just overthinking. Just when the bathroom door opened, Jimin stepped out wearing only his pants while drying his hair with a towel.

You looked at him as your eyes widened, " uh..i.." you looked down and continued "i came to give you this box...mummy asked me to" you pointed towards the box your hand turned into fist hiding that bill.

He nods "thank you " as well before walking out quickly. You ran inside your room and shut the door quickly before leaning against it, your heart was beating so fast, your hands were clutching on the pendant trying to calm yourself down.

You open your fist and see the bill, you message Riya as she had bought the same jhumka as you but with a slightly different design and the color of the beads. You asked her to send you the bill pic.

After she sended you, you matched that bill with the one that was in your hand.

Don't tell me ... .you take a deep breath when the dots start to connect. I'll thank him tomorrow...though he didn't have to...why would he buy these?....

Shaking your head you went to sleep, the next morning you woke up a little late and no one came to wake you up too, since everyone was tired and they just let you sleep.

After taking a nice shower you wore a light pink color kurta pairing it up with blue jeans.

You picked that bill which was on the table and went down. You were sure that you're going to ask him why he bought these and also gonna thank him as well.

You went down and moved around but didn't see him anywhere, not only him no one was there, his mom, dad also gia. You walked towards your mom,

"maa, where's gia?" She looked at you before speaking, "they all left y/n, Jimin had an urgent meeting and gia also had some work so they left around 8"

"You go, do your breakfast and pack your bags" you nod lightly before walking away, you don't know why but it suddenly feels empty.

You don't know why you're feeling bad, you don't know if the reason is that you couldn't thank him or he left without informing you.