26 - jealousy

I can't…what's going on with me. Not being able to connect things you just shake your head. Why is he suddenly all over my brain? Why am I even thinking about him this much??

Why being with him makes me nervous as hell, why can't I just control the heart that beats at a rapid speed? Why was being around him started to affect me this much?

*Meanwhile at the gc*

Gia: I can't do this anymore guys, they both are stupid.
Anushka: why? What's wrong?
Riya: Don't tell me they didn't realize yet?
Anika:Oh god, I'm literally about to hit my head on the wall.
Gia: tripti…talk with your dear sister
Tripti: *sigh* alright , I'll try talking with her.
Riya: Yes please , because I don't know about her, but if she doesn't take her chance I'll take it.
Everyone: bro what? *Shocked emoji*
Riya: That was a meme I just saw…but really he’s handsome, respectful and almost has everything that a girl wants in a guy.
Tripti : true though.

Everyone except tripti : bro, you're married *facepalmed*
Riya : *laugh* anyways…please talk with y/n, i always knew she’s the introverted introvert and all but c’mon…can't she see?
Anushka: yeah…i mean if someone would've looked at me like he looks at her , i would seriously go and marry him at that point.
Everyone except Anushka: *laugh*
Tripti: you all but can't jimin go and confess?? Y/n is the type of girl that even if he wants he can't go and find someone like her, she's everything bro, the beauty, the style, the caring and respectful nature.
Riya: true , my sister is the best
Anushka: But right now, both are stupid, say whatever you all want.
Tripti : *laugh* same…
Gia : I've done my best from Jimin's side, now your turn tripti. All the best.

Soon enough you got a call from tripti , picking it you sat on the bed. “wassup di?”
“How's everything there y/n?” She asked, “everything is good, you tell me, new environment, new family, how's everything?”you replied to which she chuckled.

“All good, y/n, can I ask something? Please be honest” you nod, getting confused about what she wants to ask suddenly. “Do you like him?” She asked so straightforwardly that you couldn't even form words in your mind about how to reply to her.

I…uhm..who?” Only this question left your mouth making her Sigh loudly.

Everyone can see it, except you two” she mutters making you more confused “what? What did you say?”

“Nothing…y/n, c’mon, you know whom I'm talking about, i didn't even take his name and i know you got his thought the moment i asked you that” you just sighed looking up at the ceiling.

Ok tell me, how do you feel around him?”
You thought for a moment,

sometimes, I can't even breath when he's around me” 

Y/n, you there?” She almost screamed as you nod, “yeah, yeah I'm here, I'm…let's talk later di, I'm going to sleep” you were about to hang up when she speaks again. “Is it strange that I'm more invested in your relationship than you are??” you roll your eyes, cutting the call.

This stupid jimin !!!
Throwing yourself on the pillow you sighed, closing your eyes.

*At the office*

Jimin was busy on his laptop, looking at your pictures. He sighed looking at them, he didn't even know why he was clicking only your pictures that time. This was literally the seventeenth time he has sighs from the morning.