Iwa Harawira, the star of Peara Dance Studio in Avarua was just finishing up for the day with some stretching as she heard a soft knock on the door. She looked up to see Taimana standing in the doorway, but to her great surprise, the mouse was not alone.

Iwa quickly jumped to her feet, crossing the distance between herself and the newcomers. "Hi there! Who are-" she began to greet them, but she cut herself off mid-sentence as all the pictures that she had seen in the online editions of The Rodent's Gazette slotted into place along with the image of the mice standing in front of her. "Hold on a mo'," she then turned to the male mouse standing right beside Taimana, "Aren't you Geronimo Stilton?"

"I am," Geronimo nodded, whereupon Iwa's eyes widened to the size of saucers as she looked over at Taimana.

"He knows," Taimana offered with a reassuring smile, whereupon Iwa breathed a sigh of relief.

"Phew! That's fortunate. Would be kind of an uncomfortable situation otherwise," she laughed awkwardly, earning a nervous laugh from Geronimo in return.

It was then that Iwa's gaze landed on the gray-furred mouse standing next to Geronimo. "And you're Thea!" she exclaimed. "Holy moly! I'm a great fan. Of your achievements in karate and various sports, your journalism, and... everything, I mean," she said, rambling a bit as the reality of the situation began to catch up with her.

Thea raised her eyebrows in surprise, but before she could answer, the youngest mouse in the group stepped forward.

"And I'm Benjamin," he said. "Not a famouse news reporter or anything... yet. Just the nephew," he introduced himself with a little mock bow. Then, he pointed at the pit bull who was sitting at Geronimo's side. "And that's Rupert, Uncle G's cardiac alert dog. We're all pleased to make your acquaintance."

Iwa could do nothing but let out a mirthful laugh at this. "Likewise," she chuckled, thinking that she would turn this whole meeting into a front page-story if she was a journalist.