Return to the Leaf

Boruto's POV :

I was training in the forests of the land of waterfall at least 900 km away from the leaf . It's been five years since I have met any member of the leaf . When I left I was only 13 years old . I accept the first 2 years where very difficult for me . I think I have trained enough I can now fully control my jougan as well as I now have control over my karma . I think now it's time to return . I wonder how my friends and family are doing . My sister my mom and that stupid old man I'II bet now also he is the hokage returning home late at night and only thinking about his work and sarada how much strong did she even get and how much more beautiful .

Sarada's POV:

I was walking around the village streets meeting with old friends as I made my way towards the senju park . I sat under the cherry blossom tree where I and Boruto used to play in our childhood . As I was thinking about him tears started to shed from my eye . "Boruto , please come back I miss you very much" Sarada thought as she continued to shed tears.

Naruto's POV :

I was sitting on my desk in the hokage office and looking on our family photos . I looked at boruto who was hugging my neck when he was just 6 years old . He left to train and it's been five years . Life wasn't the same after boruto left . He should probably be 17 now and his 18th birthday is next week . We have to spend another birthday without him . "Boruto where are you ? Please return your old man is missing you" .

Boruto was returning to the leaf . He was jumping from branches to branches as he reached the main gates . It was around 9 am in the morning . As boruto reached the gates he was stopped by the shinobi guards wearing the hidden leaf headband . One shinobi asked " Who are you and what do you want ? . Boruto removed his cloak revealing his face and the shinobi gasps . The shinobi said " Boruto is that you ? You have grown so much since you left . You are now a handsome young man " . Boruto entered the gates and took a deep breath as he missed the air of konoha so much in five years . 

Boruto headed towards his home expecting that his old man hasn't still left for his work . Boruto arrived on the front door of his house as he heards the conversation of his mother hinata his sister himawari and also his old man . Boruto knocked the door as his heart beated faster . Himawari shouted " Coming !!" . Himawari opened the door and was stunned to see a blonde man with ocean blue eyes . Himawari stood like a statue as hinata asked " Who is it Hima ?" . Himawari screamed " Oniiii-Chann" and hugged boruto very tightly as she started to cry on boruto's chest . Hinata and Naruto ran when they heard himawari scream but as they came in front of the door they both were shocked . Hinata started to cry as she said " B-B-Boruto , is that really you ?" Boruto replied with a nod as both Naruto and Hinata ran and hugged boruto tightly as tears started to fall from their eyes . All of them released the hugged as boruto said " I am glad to be back , Thank You ".