The Declaration Of The Fifth Great Ninja War

5 years after boruto's death...

Sarada was sitting in the park alone holding the necklace boruto gave her . It's been 5 years since boruto was gone . The lives of everyone in konoha changed after his death . Naruto remained busy in the works of the hokage . Hinata was focused on rising up himawari into a formidable ninja like boruto . Himawari was also determined to rise up to the name of her big brother . Sarada trained hard with sasuke and was now on her way to become the strongest Kunoichi. 

Random POV :

Boruto trained very hard in the dimension he came after his death . It's only been five months since he came here but each month felt like a year to pass. Boruto has now the full power of his jougan and can perform jutsus which are harder for even his dad to perform . Boruto is undoubtedly the strongest shinobi who surpassed his father Naruto and his sensei Sasuke in terms of everything . Boruto can now go to such depths of power that the strongest villian would be a piece of cake for him . Boruto can now use his jougan to summon a susanoo as his jougan is the combination of the byakugan sharingan and rinnegan . All that's left is to take full control over his karma but for doing so he has to convince Momoshiki inside him to be a force for him and not against him. Boruto still has one year left before he could return so he can train .

Back at the hidden leaf village...

Sarada's POV:

I was returning to my house after a day long mission and after completing to report the hokage about it . I was near my house when suddenly I felt someone's chakra near me . This is not any one I know so this could be an enemy . Suddenly a figure wearing a black robe and hood came to my front as he blocked my way . I pulled out my kunai and hold it in my right hand as I activated my sharingan . The man in front of me started laughing as he said " Oh , those eyes are special but it's my regret that I will not be able to fight you right now . But lets talk about it later I am here to declare something " . I stood still and unresponsive as I grabbed my kunai tighter . The man continued " So see I am just a mere pawn of Lord Isshiki . I am here to tell that we the members of kara under the leadership of Lord Isshiki is declaring war against the five great nation or let us call it a FIFTH GREAT NINJA WAR ". I was shocked I said " What ! You are declaring a war but thats ..." . The man without saying any word just disappeared leaving me stunned . I rushed towards the hokage office to deliver the news .

Naruto's POV:

I was working in my office as shikamaru was by my side . He said " You sure got a lot of work today isn't it Naruto ??" I just smiled but then we heard a knock on our door . I said to come in and was surprised to see Sarada as I asked " Hey Sarada , Whats the matter ?" . She just came to me as she said " Lord Hokage I have important news to deliver " . I said her to continue as I was also feeling curious . She said " Lord Hokage , I was returning to my house now as I was stopped by a man who said himself as one of the inners of kara and he said that kara under the leadership of Lord Isshiki is declaring a war against the five great nations" . I jumped off the chair at the news as I was unable to believe what I heard . I went to sarada and kept a hand on her shoulder as I said " Sarada you sure you didn't hear anything wrong ?" but sarada nodded her head and I turned to Shikamaru as he said " Understood , I am sending messages to all the kages of the five great nations informing about the situation" I just said " Thank You Shikamaru"