A Lifetime Moment

Sarada's POV :

Boruto and I were sitting in the thunder burger side by side as he was drinking something . He finished drinking and I asked him " Hey Boruto , How was your training ?" Boruto just sat putting his arms above his head as he said " It was well but I was alone . I was always thinking about you Sarada " . He smirked and as he said that I blushed intensely . I looked at him still blushing as he came closer to me and looked towards me and said " Sarada , would you mind taking a walk with me around the village " . Boruto without letting me say a word caught my arm and pulled me out of the restuarant and took me to the senju park near the cherry blossom tree as he released me I said " Baka , what was that for ?" Boruto looked at me with a gentle smile as he said " Remember Sarada You and I used to play here when we were children " I looked towards him and said " You Remembered !" Boruto smiled and said " Why wouldn't I remember it Sara . I mean it was just 6 years back . I nodded but as I realised what he called me I jumped about 1 feet away as he smiled . Did he just call me Sara instead of Sarada . I was a bit shocked as he smiled .

Boruto's POV :

As soon as I called her Sara she was shocked but I kept smiling as I thought that it was the right time to confess . I said " Sara please come here . I need to talk to you " Sarada came and sat near me . I stood up and went towards Sarada and took a deep breath as I continued " Sara , You and I were together since childhood as best friends but now I want to say something " I could hear Sarada gulp and her heart beating faster as I continued " Sara I want to say that I Love You from my heart . Will you be my girlfriend ?" As I said that Sarada's face turned into a tomato and she said while mumbling " Boruto I..I Love You too " I was relieved after hearing it and leaned towards Sarada as I kissed her on the lips and she also returned the kiss . I was very happy today .

Normal POV :

Boruto and Sarada were having their moment but on the other side of the village some people arrived as they saw konoha one of them said " Boss We arrived what will we do ?" The person mentioned as boss replied " We will find the person named Uzumaki Boruto and kill him infront of the whole village . " All of them laughed and disappeared . Naruto was working in his office very hard so that he could get home at the time of dinner and meet his son whom he missed for last five years . Naruto finished his works and returned home . He was welcomed by Boruto and Himawari . They all sat for dinner as himawari said " Dad Mom do you know what happened today ?" Boruto looked a bit shy and embarrassed as himawari continued " Today , at the senju park big brother and sarada-chan became boyfriend and girlfriend " Hinata and Naruto both looked shocked as they turned towards boruto and said " Boruto we knew you liked sarada . So you mean you both started dating ? " Boruto just nodded . Both Hinata and Naruto congratulated boruto and finished their dinner as they went to sleep . Boruto was lying in his bed and was thinking about sarada . Boruto thought How much beautiful she became he onyx eyes her black raven hair her beautiful smile all seemed to attract me . Sarada was also on her bed in the uchiha residence as she thought How much handsome boruto got his smile his blonde hair his ocean blue eyes all resisted me to deny my feelings.