Threat Over Konoha

Normal POV:

The day started normal as boruto woke up as sun rays hit his face. Boruto went to the washroom washed his face brushed his teeth and took a bath . Boruto then went down without wearing a shirt . Boruto reached to his living room and say his mother cooking . Boruto silently went to his mother's back and hugged her from the back . She was surprised at first but then she saw boruto and hugged him . Hinata said " Good Morning Boruto . Did you sleep well last night " Boruto replied "Good Morning Mom and yes I sleeped well last night . is Hima and Dad awake ?" Hinata replied " Your Dad went to the hokage office and himawari is still asleep . Can you wake her up ?" Boruto nodded and went to hima's room . He opened the door and entered to see himawari still sleeping . Boruto poked Himawari on her cheek and said " Wake Up Hima ! It's time " . Himawari opened her eyes as she said " Big Brother you are awake but why in this morning" Boruto replied " No Hima it's already 9:30 you will be late if you don't wake up . Himawari woke up and went to the washroom . She got ready and boruto in that moment went to his room and wore a white tshirt and came back down for breakfast . Boruto and Himawari enjoyed the breakfast and they both left saying Goodbye to their mom . 

Boruto and himawari were heading towards the hokage monument . Himawari had her daily missions and boruto was going to leave her before going to the uchiha residence to pick up sarada. Boruto reached the uchiha house and knocked the door . The door was opened by sakura who was very happy to see boruto . Sakura took boruto inside with her where sasuke and sarada were their . Sarada was also very happy to see boruto but sasuke looked stoic as he called boruto near him and said " Boruto Sarada yesterday told us about your matter which happened in the senju park but I am telling you . Boruto I am entrusting our daughter with you . I want you to say that I and sakura would be very happy and don't ever fear to express your feelings towards her infront of us but if you let hurt her then I will kill you" Boruto replied" OK, Mr.Sasuke I won't hurt her and also will not allow anyone else to hurt her even if I have to give my life to protect her " . Sasuke smiled . Boruto said to Sarada " Sara let's go I will take you to a nice place today " . They both left happily holding hands . Boruto took Sarada to the new cafe which opened after boruto came . They were sbout to enter as a loud explosion occured just behind them . Everyone saw a group of people with hood on and creepy stare looked at boruto . The person at the front probably the leader said " Uzumaki Boruto you are going to be killed here and now so be ready " . Sarada was very scared as she heard what the person said and clentched boruto's arm really quick . Naruto and Sasuke along with Hinata and Sakura arrived at the spot . Naruto activated his Six Paths Sage Mode and Sasuke was ready with his sharingan and rinnegan . Boruto took sarad to Aunt Sakura and gave her . Sarada looked at boruto as she said " Boruto please be safe " Boruto kissed her forehead before joining Naruto and Sasuke . Boruto activated his Karma and Jougan and was also ready. All of them had a great fight and they all were able to overpower the people but before leaving the leader launched a tailed beast bomb towards them . Boruto looked towards Naruto and Sasuke and said " Dad Uncle Sasuke please back off and ensure the safety of villagers and also uncle sasuke if anything happens to me please tell sarada that I died saving the village and her and also I fulfilled my promise that I will protect her at any cost even if I have to die " . Naruto and Sasuke both had tears . Boruto then turned to sarada and said " Sara I will not let the village be destroyed even if I had to die . Goodbye sara and don't forget I Love You " Sarada shouted " B-Boruto !! No!! please don't leave us again " but it was too late as boruto released his overwelming power and was covered in a blinding light.